• mailfile4.jpg
    mailfile4.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 116
  • mailfile5.jpg
    mailfile5.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 129

Cletus_Vandam

question on one of the photos....

The one photo of the guy petting the cat... He is not wearing convention desert camos, and is wearing brown boots.

What county is this guy from?

:gossip: According to Kerry, we're the only ones over there..... :confused:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Cletus_Vandam said:
The one photo of the guy petting the cat... He is not wearing convention desert camos, and is wearing brown boots.

I'm guessing Britiain.. the helmet is the give away for me.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The POM POM looking thing on the side of his helmet remonds me of the Pom Pom the Scot Gurads have on their headgear!

HORUS

Better than YOU.
Cletus_Vandam said:

In my opinion Kerry is the worst thing right now for our country. In another place and time maybe but, seeing as we are now a country currently at war overseas he hasn't done anything to support my brothers and sisters fighting this very same war he voted to support. Our budget for weapons and equipment may just be numbers on some sheet of paper to him as to where he thinks cost should me cut here and there but, I will tell you this for a fact... All of us soliders are feeling it.
When your out there trying to follow the orders of your Commander and Chief and are told you have to purchase your own Bullet proof vest because they can no longer be issued and why... I think you'll feel the pain.

I'm ETSing from the Army in 2 months because I've come to feel the same as many of my military brothers and sisters feel. "As long as war and the military are popular on the News we seem to get the support from the American people and our Government but, as soon at CNN's rating drop so does our support".
Kerry can talk about how much of a mistake it was to go to war all he wants but lets point out the facts.... His vote help make it possible. I just hope that while he's caluculating our budget on weapons and equipment, he's also caluculating the cost of bodybags.

I have and always will be a solider first. I don't expect everyone to have the same views I have but most all the solider I work with feel the same.

Lets get this war over as quickly and decisively as we can and bring our solider home first before we start trying focus on the minor issues in our country. Kerry is all about "Robbing from Peter to pay Paul". I think he's a joke.

HORUS

Better than YOU.
ski357 said:
British yes, but the M4/M-16? I thought they were issued SA-80s?

Some Britsh solider have been attached to US support units therefore they are issued US weapons. This is not uncommon at all.. :popcorn: