Irma...Uncertain course

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Cat 6? We don't care about no stinking Cat 6. Wake us up when it reaches Cat 9 or 10.:buddies:

Latest cone of wobble I just saw looks like a decent possibility of it heading up the Fl Straits, but more than likely eastern Fl/Ga. That could change, and probably will.

time for landfall predictions, I'm going with the Morehead city N.C. area.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
OUCH!,,,,going for the big curve north huh.
I'll put it at Pensacola Florida...maybe Next Tuesday.

seems to be the general guess.

image.jpg

nobody really

I need a nap
And with Irene, if your county is under a "hurricane warning", you are screwed, you pay a higher deductible if there is damage. With Irene, Calvert wasn't under a hurricane warning, but st. Mary's was. the Boyfriend paid a huge deductible, and I paid my little regular deductible.

it was crazy, I even called the insurance commission.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Those spaghetti models suck, I pay more attention the linguine models.

Spaghetti, linguine. Both pastas.
Irma, Italian. Both begin with the letter 'I'.

I'm sensing a conspiracy. I told y'all not to mess with Columbus' statue.

Hessian

labor_day_hurricane.jpg

This was the monster that ravaged the Keys in 1935....Look up the images,...look at the track.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Cat 6? We don't care about no stinking Cat 6. Wake us up when it reaches Cat 9 or 10.:buddies:

Latest cone of wobble I just saw looks like a decent possibility of it heading up the Fl Straits, but more than likely eastern Fl/Ga. That could change, and probably will.

It looks like FL is the initial target. Stay safe, and take care, b23. Wishing you the best through it all.

littlelady

God bless the USA
The interwebz wins again! :lmao:

View attachment 119862

That is awful. What are you thinking to post this? That would not even fit into your 'punny' thread. Just wondering what you are thinking. It made me think of your usual responses to my posts...wash, rinse, repeat... :boo:

And, I have always been sad about you, since you love NOLA. I am sure you catch my drift.

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

That is awful. What are you thinking to post this? That would not even fit into your 'punny' thread. Just wondering what you are thinking. It made me think of your usual responses to my posts...wash, rinse, repeat... :boo:

And, I have always been sad about you, since you love NOLA. I am sure you catch my drift.

That monster!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
It looks like FL is the initial target. Stay safe, and take care, b23. Wishing you the best through it all.

Looks more and more like an East coast landfall, and could be a more northerly landfall if current track holds, but one never knows. Looking better for those of us on the west coast. One bad storm for wherever it hits.