Is a Hot Dog A Sandwich ?

Is a Hot Dog A Sandwich ?

• Total voters

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
In the deep south they serve fried chicken on bread - bones and all. Is that not a sandwich if the definition of a sandwich is filling between bread?
If they took the bones out it wouldn't be crunchy!

:jet:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Oh I'm still stuck on the hot dog is an expression of joy in response to post 63. At any rate now I'm craving an Oscar Meyer weiner for lunch so I'm outta here in search of buns.

Yes, Giant used to have these 'caddy's that were awesome

they looked like this

stgislander

PREMO Member
My wife had the opportunity to do an ergonomics evaluation at the State Fair Corn Dog plant in Dallas Texas. She said you haven't had a corn dog until you've had one right out of the fryer at the plant. Heaven on a stick.

jrt_ms1995

Disagree, , sandwiches dont come on sticks. And the corn is a coating, not bread :) Is a fried shrimp a sandwich?
Well, it doesn't come on a stick, and contains fried shrimp; ergo, a shrimpburger (only from El's in Morehead City, of course) is a sandwich! Not that there was any doubt, but I wanted to misapply logic here to reach a pre-concluded position.

glhs837

Power with Control
Well, it doesn't come on a stick, and contains fried shrimp; ergo, a shrimpburger (only from El's in Morehead City, of course) is a sandwich! Not that there was any doubt, but I wanted to misapply logic here to reach a pre-concluded position.

Well, some fried shrimp between two slices of bread would indeed be a sandwich. A bunch of them on a stick, nope :)

and to be clear, sandwiches cut into triangle or quarters and poked with toothpicks do indeed remain sandwiches. :)

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The little food shack run by "Mr. Larry" at Clements intersection listed a fish sandwich on the menu. My best friend the Gooch and I stopped one Saturday and I made the mistake of ordering a fish sandwich. It was an actual fish, minus head, tail, and innards on 2 pieces of Wonder Bread. First and last time I ordered one there. :dead:

The little food shack run by "Mr. Larry" at Clements intersection listed a fish sandwich on the menu. My best friend the Gooch and I stopped one Saturday and I made the mistake of ordering a fish sandwich. It was an actual fish, minus head, tail, and innards on 2 pieces of Wonder Bread. First and last time I ordered one there. :dead:
Was it at least cooked? :lol: