Is anybody going

D

dems4me

nomoney said:
you have a very strong reading comprehension ability :yay:

Well I like Texas Holdem - it's a little different than regular poker... regular poker is boring... Texas Holdem is soo much more fun!! :yay:

nomoney said:
you party animal! I had no idea!
Pssssst... has dems replied to your PMer yet... you did send her one asking her to spot you a $50 for tonight, right...:shrug:

nomoney

kwillia said:
Pssssst... has dems replied to your PMer yet... you did send her one asking her to spot you a $50 for tonight, right...:shrug:

ya; but she needs my address.....hense the reason im leary

D

dems4me

RoseRed said:
Fine, I'll tell her then.

Dems, it supports the Solomons FD. :yay:

Thanks!!! :yay: Hint taken... it supports HVFD! :clap: Now to the Texas Holdem question :tap:

BTW, who all is going so far? So far I gather its just Mrs. Jones, Breasimil (sp? sorry) and possibly myself

nomoney said:
ya; but she needs my address.....hense the reason im leary
Have her send a cashier's check to appy... she can make it out for more then $50 and appy can keep the rest as a handling fee...:shrug:

dems4me said:
BTW, who all is going so far? So far I gather its just Mrs. Jones, Breasimil (sp? sorry) and possibly myself
I'm thinking the rest of us are waiting to see if you are definately going or not before we decide...:shrug:

D

dems4me

KCM said:
:smoochy: The headache is not worth it.:lol:

Can I use that as my new siggy?

"Please don't :banghead: the headache is not worth it " :lmao:

:shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Vince

Never was much of a gambler. Playing the lottery once a month is about all most gambling I do.