Is anybody sick like me???

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Coughing, achy, chest conjestion, drooling on my pillow.

On top of it I have my period and my BF wants to :smoochy::gossip: before he leaves for his cousin's wedding tomorrow morning. I am staying up all night packing his stuff b/c he isn't feeling so great either. At least I took a shower today so i don't smell bad anymore. :yahoo:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Coughing, achy, chest conjestion, drooling on my pillow.

On top of it I have my period and my BF wants to :smoochy::gossip: before he leaves for his cousin's wedding tomorrow morning. I am staying up all night packing his stuff b/c he isn't feeling so great either. At least I took a shower today so i don't smell bad anymore. :yahoo:

JFC girl! :lol: I must have sensed you were down because I just got on here:love: :surgicalmask:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
B goes to the hospital for round three:ohwell: I'm trying to stay up really late so I can be extra tired. I have to work 12 and 12 this weekend. In fact I'm working every single day for the next two weeks.:dead:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
B goes to the hospital for round three:ohwell: I'm trying to stay up really late so I can be extra tired. I have to work 12 and 12 this weekend. In fact I'm working every single day for the next two weeks.:dead:

WHOA! money money money money.... MONEY!!!

Yeah, I think I'm kinda back from the dead for a bit. I'm playing home alone this weekend. Gonna juice detox, fast thing. I'm feeling it, something has got to give.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
WHOA! money money money money.... MONEY!!!

Yeah, I think I'm kinda back from the dead for a bit. I'm playing home alone this weekend. Gonna juice detox, fast thing. I'm feeling it, something has got to give.

Yeah, the chair from the weight of your :moon: LOVE YA MEAN IT!!:love: Hey, we need to talk detox patches.. Someone one here was telling me that stuff works.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Yeah, the chair from the weight of your :moon: LOVE YA MEAN IT!!:love: Hey, we need to talk detox patches.. Someone one here was telling me that stuff works.
^OUCH!!^

I will cover my body with them! I dunno about the patches but I have detoxed before and it was very effective. I have used my new juicer once and need to get it going everyday, its the only thing that will help my back (juicing pineapple). I have green drinks too. Orange carrot juice, grapefruit juice and my very own blend of V7,8 or 9, whatever I choose.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
^OUCH!!^

I will cover my body with them! I dunno about the patches but I have detoxed before and it was very effective. I have used my new juicer once and need to get it going everyday, its the only thing that will help my back (juicing pineapple). I have green drinks too. Orange carrot juice, grapefruit juice and my very own blend of V7,8 or 9, whatever I choose.

You know I'm not one to promote prescription drugs, but what you need is some of the LYRICA! :shocking: Another thing that might help is some easy stretches, something you can relax in to. Want I should come tug on ya tight parts? :lol:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
You know I'm not one to promote prescription drugs, but what you need is some of the LYRICA! :shocking: Another thing that might help is some easy stretches, something you can relax in to. Want I should come tug on ya tight parts? :lol:

If I could tell my Dr what to prescribe me I would. Do you have stock in the makers of LYRICA or somethin? Pull me, put me on the rack! You know I never even considered cracking my back until now..... and owch. yep, pain.

I am currently on 4 Rx, the most I have ever taken, gladly none of them for my head. At least I'm not preggers:yahoo:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
If I could tell my Dr what to prescribe me I would. Do you have stock in the makers of LYRICA or somethin? Pull me, put me on the rack! You know I never even considered cracking my back until now..... and owch. yep, pain.

I am currently on 4 Rx, the most I have ever taken, gladly none of them for my head. At least I'm not preggers:yahoo:

B goes in t-minus 4 hours 19 minutes..... This is old hat for us but I'm always edgy with anesthesia.. I don't trust ANYONE when I'm knocked out. :lol: 4rx, you have got to be joking? That is solving nothing!! I told you all about :gossip: and how the med works didn't I? It's kinda new, but they're using it for several different things already. It's not a pain pill, it's like a nerve blocker. I'm telling you, go ask the doc about it and see what he says. All those pills will make you :barf:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
B goes in t-minus 4 hours 19 minutes..... This is old hat for us but I'm always edgy with anesthesia.. I don't trust ANYONE when I'm knocked out. :lol: 4rx, you have got to be joking? That is solving nothing!! I told you all about :gossip: and how the med works didn't I? It's kinda new, but they're using it for several different things already. It's not a pain pill, it's like a nerve blocker. I'm telling you, go ask the doc about it and see what he says. All those pills will make you :barf:

He is going in on OOOOOH!!! Its Friday, I keep thinking its Saturday today! DUH! So whatcha need me to do when I get home from the airport?

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
He is going in on OOOOOH!!! Its Friday, I keep thinking its Saturday today! DUH! So whatcha need me to do when I get home from the airport?

Come sit with me at work all night!!!:angel: And then, work for me Saturday night so I can go out and get :otter: at the Door because I;ve been feeling Woodchucky for weeks and those two on my BD just didn't cut it......................................................................................And, if you're wondering why my posts are all cramped together.. So am I:confused: I just noticed that even when I put spaces, in the text box, the posts show up cramped... Must be PMS. I heard it was going around:lol:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Come sit with me at work all night!!!:angel: And then, work for me Saturday night so I can go out and get :otter: at the Door because I;ve been feeling Woodchucky for weeks and those two on my BD just didn't cut it......................................................................................And, if you're wondering why my posts are all cramped together.. So am I:confused: I just noticed that even when I put spaces, in the text box, the posts show up cramped... Must be PMS. I heard it was going around:lol:

HAHAHA!!! :lmao: Whos gonna watch the boy?