Is anybody still doing it...

StarCat

rack'm said:
You need to stop believing the HYPE and start researching things yourself. :yay:
What do you mean? I need to research that fat has alot of cholesterol? I can read a label and see that.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Weight Watchers here. Lost 25 pounds. Still need to drop 10. Just have to go back and get motivated.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
JabbaJawz said:
We plateau'd and once we went to low-fat/low-cal...boom!!! Husband lost almost 40 pounds in 3 months!!
And he looks most excellent I must say!

So do you! :flowers:

K

Katie

BS Gal said:
Weight Watchers here. Lost 25 pounds. Still need to drop 10. Just have to go back and get motivated.

:yeahthat:

I have 25 lbs since recommitting again. Still want to lose more, but am on the downward spiral!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Katie said:
:yeahthat:

I have 25 lbs since recommitting again. Still want to lose more, but am on the downward spiral!
I've maintained the 25 for two years, give or take a few here and there. Just need to get that last 10 off. The program works for me. Even though I am not attending, I'm still pretty attuned to what I eat. If I want ribs, I have two. If I want baked potatos, I use non fat sour cream and non-fat butter. I learned a lot there. Good luck. Which meeting do you go to?

K

Katie

BS Gal said:
I've maintained the 25 for two years, give or take a few here and there. Just need to get that last 10 off. The program works for me. Even though I am not attending, I'm still pretty attuned to what I eat. If I want ribs, I have two. If I want baked potatos, I use non fat sour cream and non-fat butter. I learned a lot there. Good luck. Which meeting do you go to?

I do it online right now. The meeting times didn't work for me, so it is better I do it online. I am doing CORE right now, and am really liking it more. I don't feel like I have to eat my target points when I am not hungry. There are some nights that I just can't eat anymore, and I am about 4 points away from target points. I am going to be moving down a points range in 2 lbs, but I still will do CORE.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Katie said:
I do it online right now. The meeting times didn't work for me, so it is better I do it online. I am doing CORE right now, and am really liking it more. I don't feel like I have to eat my target points when I am not hungry. There are some nights that I just can't eat anymore, and I am about 4 points away from target points. I am going to be moving down a points range in 2 lbs, but I still will do CORE.
I haven't tried CORE. I'm more comfortable with the point thing. Think I'll go back on Tuesday, but I'll stick to points. Works for me. That and the treadmill I haven't been on in two months......