Is anyone sick?

PNut

What's wrong? My ears and sinuses are wacky today--I assume it's because of the extremely high barometric pressure. When it's high, it plays havoc with folks with sinus and ear problems!

PNut

Is there anyone else out there thats sick as a dog? I feel like I'm dying. :bawl:

What is wrong with you? What are your symptoms? Could be the crap that half of Charles County and St. Mary's County folks have or have had over the past couple of weeks.

Justme2

yep

Is there anyone else out there thats sick as a dog? I feel like I'm dying. :bawl:

Been sick for the last week getting better though
Started out right after I got home after a week away. Sore thorat for 2 days like nasal drainage and then they clog up on just one side. and then if I stood up I could breath but If I lay down one side would clog to the point I thought My head was going to burst so I would turn my head on the other side to get it to drain to that side did that for two days, ears ringings at times. So after about 10 days I am still a little ifffy but getting by and some rest. I suggest take some thing for fever some nyquil,., dayquil thing if you got time to rest. I also think it the tree pollen is more than likely up

J

jp2854

What is wrong with you? What are your symptoms? Could be the crap that half of Charles County and St. Mary's County folks have or have had over the past couple of weeks.

I know a few people that have had coughing and runny noses and sore throats.

One of the people ended up with bronchitis the other went to the doctor never said what the outcome was other than the doctor gavesome pills for coughing and spray for runny nose and an antibiotic which the person didn't finish up cause it made them sick.

I on the other hand have just had a lot of sinus drainage which i think is due to allergies but i will find out here soon enough.

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
It started as chest congestion, coughing, body aches and head aches. Then about 2 days into it a sore throat was added along with lots of phlem. Now added in are a runny nose and fever. It just keeps getting worse.

J

jp2854

It started as chest congestion, coughing, body aches and head aches. Then about 2 days into it a sore throat was added along with lots of phlem. Now added in are a runny nose and fever. It just keeps getting worse.

maybe its time for you to make a trip to the doctors and get yourself some meds to get on the mend so you can feel like a human again