Is Breezeline Internet working for you?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
As far as I know, it's still down, yet my next door neighbor is fine. I had to pack up and come to the office. I got a hold of BL and they said there were 4 of us out in my location. Not sure what the problem is. They were out on the 8th and completely rewired me from the road to the house and installed a new box in the garage.

SamSpade

As far as I know, it's still down, yet my next door neighbor is fine. I had to pack up and come to the office. I got a hold of BL and they said there were 4 of us out in my location. Not sure what the problem is. They were out on the 8th and completely rewired me from the road to the house and installed a new box in the garage.
So when the eff is Comcast going online?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Their techs are here pretty often. They always blame the modem or the connections, replacing both on a regular basis. Clowns.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I just cancelled my TV/Phone/Internet package. I can't afford $314/mo for what little we use it for. Already have a Sling account for our house up in Cumberland. Just need to get the Weather Channel service for my wife now.

SamSpade

I just cancelled my TV/Phone/Internet package. I can't afford $314/mo for what little we use it for. Already have a Sling account for our house up in Cumberland. Just need to get the Weather Channel service for my wife now.
Yup, that's about where mine is, for the moment. I depend on the Internet for my job, and we haven't seen an alternative we like yet. Obviously phone will have to go back to AT&T, because cell service at my house is legendary for how bad it is.

Basically, I am waiting to see what Comcast will offer - if it sucks, we're going to cut cable and sign on just for Internet.
300+ bucks a month is obscene.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Yup, that's about where mine is, for the moment. I depend on the Internet for my job, and we haven't seen an alternative we like yet. Obviously phone will have to go back to AT&T, because cell service at my house is legendary for how bad it is.

Basically, I am waiting to see what Comcast will offer - if it sucks, we're going to cut cable and sign on just for Internet.
300+ bucks a month is obscene.
The phone was a big thing why we kept the package so long. Verizon Wireless had notoriously bad service in Tall Timbers/Piney Point. Plus we were roaming when up in Cumberland. Switched to AT&T Wireless and no longer needed a landline.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
The phone was a big thing why we kept the package so long. Verizon Wireless had notoriously bad service in Tall Timbers/Piney Point. Plus we were roaming when up in Cumberland. Switched to AT&T Wireless and no longer needed a landline.
We use Net Talk for house over internet (VOIP)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So when the eff is Comcast going online?
Good question.

I, generally, have good service from them and rarely complain. Until today.

My IT dude showed me how to set up the hot spot on my phone, so at least I'll have that in a pinch.