Is chat broke?

Bonehead

UPDATE: A main fiber optic artery that feeds the San Francisco Bay area was cut and the entire area is internet dark. The chat server is within that sphere of darkness. Once they start rerouting or splicing, things will come back to life.

That is amazing that the server is on the west coast...Thanks for the update.

oohhh, margaritas...:drool:

My sister made me try a pomegranate margarita at Rosa Mexicano is New York City. I wasn't real impressed. Give me a regular one with lots of salt & I'm happy!

La Tolteca has an amazing Raspberry margarita!! I am looking forward to it tonite. i need it thanks to #####y ass customers today!

ugh

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
La Tolteca has an amazing Raspberry margarita!! I am looking forward to it tonite. i need it thanks to #####y ass customers today!

ugh

Raspberry has possibilities --- might have to try that one sometime! Sorry about your problem customers today. Chalk it up to the full moon -- people are always more crazy then! :killingme

Raspberry has possibilities --- might have to try that one sometime! Sorry about your problem customers today. Chalk it up to the full moon -- people are always more crazy then! :killingme

haah yesss... raspberries have lots of possibilities!!!!!

Ughh these people are soo freaking rude.. OMG! I just want to tell them all to go to h3ll.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
haah yesss... raspberries have lots of possibilities!!!!!

Ughh these people are soo freaking rude.. OMG! I just want to tell them all to go to h3ll.

Well, have one for me please. I'm stuck here doing long overdue spring housecleaning on my spring break instead of going to a warm beach somewhere & drinking margaritas.... got about 5 minutes left of my "break" before I go back into the fray. With any luck, chat will be fixed by later tonight and maybe I'll be able to find margarita fixins in the cupboard..:lol:

Hope the rest of your day gets better!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
:jameo:

Took youngest to the doc on Tuesday, they tested him for strep, office test was negative but they called today and said the final results came back and he has strep. Back at home for me today.

Well, have one for me please. I'm stuck here doing long overdue spring housecleaning on my spring break instead of going to a warm beach somewhere & drinking margaritas.... got about 5 minutes left of my "break" before I go back into the fray. With any luck, chat will be fixed by later tonight and maybe I'll be able to find margarita fixins in the cupboard..:lol:

Hope the rest of your day gets better!

AWW. THANKS! i will be in chat later on tonite. if it is up.. and i will drink (more) with you! hahaha

Im ready to pull my hair out!! GRRRRRRRRRR.. 15 more min and i am OUT

K

Kain99

I never realized how much I love you guys!!!!! This is torture! :cds: