Is everyone in a bad mood this morning or something?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Buncha grouchy people snerking around here...

Anyway, what do you all have planned for the day?

We're going over to Sunrise Beach to check out some RV parks. This area is surprisingly lacking in true RV resorts - most of them are shitshows on a gravel quarry. But I have a contender for happiness that looks really good on paper, so we'll see if the reality matches that.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Just another blah day in SoMD, no sunshine and passing showers of rain. I think I’m going to clean the garage so I can continue my wall project in there.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Not grouchy here! Putzing around the house, tackling a few projects I have been thinking about for months. Like cleaning the closets :lol: Not fun but I will feel better once they are accomplished!
Have a new book to start as a reward.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm in a good mood.

Don't know what everyone else's problem is.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I think I’m going to clean the garage so I can continue my wall project in there.
Like cleaning the closets
Did that this week, have 6 HUGE garbage bags full of old bedsheets, etc..., clothes, on the way to recycle. 8 old pillows not suitable for donating to the garbage. I've set aside a ton of stuff in the garage for ReStore, but between their appointment setup and getting very picky about what they take, this may all wind up in the dump. As soon as the garage is clean enough, I have 2 bedrooms of ancient furniture to move out there. Anybody interested in burled walnut drawers, mirrors, etc, (3 pieces) and an antique bedroom set (6 pieces plus double bed), came from early 1900's NY, Ozone Park/Flushing. The tops of a few are a bit distressed, ex thought it was a good idea to use them as flower pot bases and didn't use a coaster or catch basin..... ruined them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Nope relaxed playing video games all day

Last edited:

Paula_Gor

Grocery shopping, hopefully finishing unpacking, and rewarding myself some reading the forum and will later write my next weekly plan template, do laundry, clean my room, day drink and try to fall asleep at a reasonable hour

Last edited: