Is Favre...

Pete

Repete
Boy is in bed watching the NFL channel and he just yelled in and asked me who Dan Marino is. :lmao: I forget he is 10.

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...I would but that season was Earl Morells.

So, what do we say, Greise or no?
How can you not? Undefeated season, 1 or was it 2 Superbowl wins. Of course he had Czonka and Kick but he threw to Mercury Morris and but he was at the helm. :shrug:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
As I said...

Pete said:
How can you not? Undefeated season, 1 or was it 2 Superbowl wins. Of course he had Czonka and Kick but he threw to Mercury Morris and but he was at the helm. :shrug:

...'the' season Griese was hurt most of it and didn't play, if memory serves, the second half of the season and no playoffs until the Superbowl.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Griese...

...was hurt week 5 and came in and played some in the AFC championship game according to wiki. It was Earls season.

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...was hurt week 5 and came in and played some in the AFC championship game according to wiki. It was Earls season.
I clicked on Czonka in wiki, what a brute :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Don't get me...

FireBrand said:
:lmao:

but really..........best thing schkinz have had outside of Sonny !

...wrong, I love Joey T the football player. But, Doug was damn good. Mark Ryp had a couple solid years. Jeff Goerge... :lmao:

When Theisman went down, it was alot like this Brunell bad dream; it was long past Joe's time to hang 'em up. But he was a warrior out there.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Larry Gude said:
...wrong, I love Joey T the football player. But, Doug was damn good. Mark Ryp had a couple solid years. Jeff Goerge... :lmao:

When Theisman went down, it was alot like this Brunell bad dream; it was long past Joe's time to hang 'em up. But he was a warrior out there.
Hey but he was a cry baby like Phil Sims..
That was gross when LT broke his leg Ewwwwwwwwww.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah...

gumbo said:
Hey but he was a cry baby like Phil Sims..
That was gross when LT broke his leg Ewwwwwwwwww.

...but it was a fun crybaby; Joe would jump up and down like an organ grinder monkey fussing with the refs! :lmao: Simms just whined.