Is it just me...

Toxick

Splat
... Or is using MarylandHealthConnection.gov very much like getting repeatedly kicked in the nuts.

What a pile of ****ing crap.*

*I didn't type "crap".
I do not like this filter changing my words.
I'd rather be censored with stars and hashtags rather than having the intensity of my word dulled down.

It's a piece of mother ****ing ESS-AITCH-EYE-TEE. Not crap.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The rest of us typically go with sh^t or sheet or some such. Casually I use "chit" but when I need something stronger I go with sh^t.

And if you think the health care site is a cluster****, you should see the Beacon unemployment insurance payment site. Whoever did that needs to have the sh^t beat out of him.

TPD

the poor dad
The rest of us typically go with sh^t or sheet or some such. Casually I use "chit" but when I need something stronger I go with sh^t.

And if you think the health care site is a cluster****, you should see the Beacon unemployment insurance payment site. Whoever did that needs to have the sh^t beat out of him.
Oh good so it’s not just me and the Beacon site.

mitzi

You think it's bad now, you should have seen it when it first started. I can't remember how long ago, whenever O'Malley was still running the show. Talk about cluster****. On the side of the screen, it was scrolling delinquent taxpayers, state taxes, property taxes, you name it. Names, addresses and amount owed. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. :shocking:

TPD

the poor dad
Have you gotten your UI rate for 2022 yet? I just logged onto Beacon but still no 2022 rate for me.