Is it me .......

jrt_ms1995

Can't agree with "Family Guy" being worth watching. Except for "South Park" and much of The History Channel, it's pretty much crap.

Toxick

Splat
river rat said:
or does anyone else think that the only TV worth watching is Fox5's Sunday night line-up (ie: simpson's and family guy)?

Right now, the only thing worth watching is Monk, Psych, The Discovery Channel, and Preseason NFL Football.

During the real TV season: House MD, 24, Heroes, My Name is Earl, The Office, and CSI are all worth watching.

I like American Idol and Family Guy, but those are guilty pleasures of mine, and I wouldn't call either "worthwhile" entertainment. I call them "mindless" entertainment, but that's not always a bad thing.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Stayed up for Robot Chicken on Cartoon network's Adult Swim. They did a segment on the Myth Busters. Lady calls up and asks if her son will go blind if he masturbates to much :lol:

Toxick

Splat
jrt_ms1995 said:
Can't agree with "Family Guy" being worth watching. Except for "South Park" and much of The History Channel, it's pretty much crap.

I think Family Guy is an acquired taste.

I used to hate that show, and I would roll my eyes when anyone quoted it. I thought the idea of the talking dog was stupid, and the baby with the accent was stupid, and the random flashbacks were stupid...

Then I saw some clips of Quagmire.

Then I started to watch the show for more Quagmire. Then, against my will, I developed an appreciation for the rest of this moronic show. Now sometimes I LOL out loud when I watch it.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
aps45819 said:
Stayed up for Robot Chicken on Cartoon network's Adult Swim. They did a segment on the Myth Busters. Lady calls up and asks if her son will go blind if he masturbates to much :lol:

Well....................will he??

:lol: A homeowner once told me he drank so much MD 2020 (wineo) that he went blind (temporarily) for like a few hours.
I didn't believe his story for one minute.

So, I was at the supply house the same day getting materials for this same guy's house and I said, "Hey Jimmy, this guy I am doing this work for tells me he drank so much MD2020 that he went blind." and before I could finish my sentence Jimmy says, "Oh hell yeah, that happen to me with Ol' Crow".

I'm like WTF,:killingme: I have been toasted, roasted, and coma-toasted but never blind. I feel cheated.....somewhat disappointed that I have no story like that from my drinking days. :shrug: oh well, guess sneaking away(dress like a native) on a baht truck, while on restrictive orders in Thailand is as good as it will get for me :jet:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Not much of a TV watcher. Usually turn it on less then 2-3 times a week and flip through the channels. I'll stop at the weather channel for weather on the 8s then continue. Usually about the only things that catch my attention are the Simpsons and King of the Hill.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
river rat said:
or does anyone else think that the only TV worth watching is Fox5's Sunday night line-up (ie: simpson's and family guy)?

Try the Discovery Channel's Blue Planet: Seas of Life on Sunday nights at 8 and 9 PM - two different episodes - by the same people who did Planet Earth. Absolutely amazing and breathtaking! :yay:

Vince

Not much for TV unless it's a good movie, DIY, motorcycles, or a football game I want to see. Football watching the Eagles win or watching the Redskins lose. :clap:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
river rat said:
Well....................will he??
That's a weird show :lol: They busted into the kids room, he's lying in bed with the blanket going up and down. They say it he must be possesed and then used equipment like the ghost busters to shoot him and capture him in a little box. :confused: