Is it possible to deprogram Trump cult members.

Burnthings

Found a pretty interesting article on the matter.

Apparently there is hope for you.

The first step is to think about how someone wronged you, (Not paying you for a job) or how you feel maybe about a country like China only approving certain new sources and lying to their citizens.

Unfortunately it seems that if Trump continues his calls for violence if he feels too cornered a great deal of his followers would listen.

Anyway I'll read the book and see if I can't get a better understanding of how to help.

black dog

Free America
y3cPexk.png

This_person

The first step is to think about how someone wronged you, (Not paying you for a job)

Would this be like Sanders calling for a minimum wage increase to $15/hour while paying his staff about $10/hour - you know, not paying them properly for the job they're doing?

or how you feel maybe about a country like China only approving certain new sources and lying to their citizens.

So, sort of like when Obama denied Fox News press credentials?

By George, I think you're getting it.

I hope you do read the book, it may open your eyes if you read it with an open mind.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Oh yeah!!!

Democrats recite the daily talking points from one to another, verbatim, word for word, nuance by nuance, like the children of the corn but it's Trump supporters that are a cult?
:killingme :killingme :killingme

Burnt's brain really is burnt!

:killingme :killingme :killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Oh yeah!!!

Democrats recite the daily talking points from one to another, verbatim, word for word, nuance by nuance, like the children of the corn

You've noticed that too, eh? :killingme I love it when Fox or DC produce a "daily montage" of such repetitious narrative tripe, where the words/phrases spewed are literally identical and only the mouths spewing them are different. But obviously the weaker-minded like buttthings slurp it all right up.

This_person

You've noticed that too, eh? :killingme I love it when Fox or DC produce a "daily montage" of such repetitious narrative tripe, where the words/phrases spewed are literally identical and only the mouths spewing them are different. But obviously the weaker-minded like buttthings slurp it all right up.
I think they view it as "wow, everyone I like came to the SAME conclusion....therefore, it MUST be right!!"

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I think they view it as "wow, everyone I like came to the SAME conclusion....therefore, it MUST be right!!"

What blows my mind is that they are not even smart enough to grab a thesaurus and change a few adjectives. The MSM talking heads literally regurgitate identical phrases..

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I love it when Fox or DC produce a "daily montage" of such repetitious narrative tripe, where the words/phrases spewed are literally identical and only the mouths spewing them are different.

.... And not a syllable or accent of difference! :roflmao:

It's even funnier when they all mispronounce a word in unison.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's NOT possible to cure TDS...

You keep proving that with each post...
It is, but it's best to give them a nice happy day and lots of attention before you call in the veterinarian to cure them.