Is it really true that 2 out of 3 ain't bad?

Is it really true that 2 out of 3 ain't bad?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • If you're old enough to remember ...

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
(1) Yes

(2) No

(3) If you're old enough to remember the words to that song, you should count yourself lucky that anyone still wants you or needs you or loves you, let alone that someone does 2 of them.

Last edited:
(1) Yes

(2) No

(3) If you're old enough to remember the words to that song, you should count yourself lucky that anyone still wants you or needs you or loves you, let alone that someone does 2 of them.
You've tried to hit on Arkie and she turned you down holding firm for all three, huh...:poorbaby:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Fresh local chicken or antibiotic injected chicken?
Remember that scene from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"?

During the scene where they were having meat for dinner, only Tim Curry knew Eddie's (Meatloaf's) body was under the table and they were eating him.

When someone asked "what's for dinner"?

Someone else responded "Meatloaf".

:lol:

You've tried to hit on Arkie and she turned you down holding firm for all three, huh...:poorbaby:

I don't recall that happening, but maybe it was such a traumatic sequence of events that I'm repressing my memory of it.

Oh, and I'm having chicken pot pie for lunch. :yum:

Chicken pot pie? Are you stranded at home or something? I thought chicken pot pie was the kind of thing one keeps in the back of their freezer to provide basic sustenance when they run out of everything else and can't get, or don't have time to get, something good to eat?

Being serious for a minute though (not because I actual am, but because I feel like pretending to be at the moment): Ladies, if a guy came right out near the beginning of your relationship and told you that 2 out of 3 was the best you were ever going to get from him, but that he'd do his best to always make you feel wanted and needed, even if not truly loved - would you appreciate his honesty and, assuming you were otherwise really into him, settle for that? Or, would you hit the door faster than he could point out that the snow was piling up outside?

EDIT: Fixed typo.

Last edited:
(1) Yes

(2) No

Depends on two out of three what.

Fish per cast? Heck yeah!

Hitting the toilet and not the floor, not so much.

E

EmptyTimCup

Paradise By the Dashboard Light ...... :popcorn:

why were skinny flat chested so popular in the 70's ... well at least she ain't Blond :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Being serious for a minute though (not because I actual am, but because I feel like pretending to be at the moment): Ladies, if a guy came right out near the beginning of your relationship and told you that 2 out of 3 was the best you were ever going to get from him, but that he'd do his best to always make you feel wanted and needed, even if not truly loved - would you appreciate his honesty and, assuming you were otherwise really into him, settle for that? Or, would you hit the door faster than he could point out that the snow was piling up outside?

I'd think he was an immature flake, but I'd still amuse myself with him until I met a real guy. Guys like this, what they really mean is that they CAN love again, but that person isn't you. Which is cool, but why not simply say so instead of playing these silly emo games?

My biggest problem would be the "we can talk all night, but that ain't getting us nowhere." Does that double negative mean it *is* getting us somewhere? Who raised this guy? And why are we talking about it anyway? If he can't think of better things to do all night than talk about the only girl he will ever love (who isn't me, btw)...

Plus I don't think I could ever be serious about a guy named Meatloaf.