Is it really true that 2 out of 3 ain't bad?

Is it really true that 2 out of 3 ain't bad?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • If you're old enough to remember ...

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

BOP

I don't recall that happening, but maybe it was such a traumatic sequence of events that I'm repressing my memory of it.

Chicken pot pie? Are you stranded at home or something? I thought chicken pot pie was the kind of thing one keeps in the back of their freezer to provide basic sustenance when they run out of everything else and can't get, or don't have time to get, something good to eat?

Being serious for a minute though (not because I actual am, but because I feel like pretending to be at the moment): Ladies, if a guy came right out near the beginning of your relationship and told you that 2 out of 3 was the best you were ever going to get from him, but that he'd do his best to always make you feel wanted and needed, even if not truly loved - would you appreciate his honesty and, assuming you were otherwise really into him, settle for that? Or, would you hit the door faster than he could point out that the snow was piling up outside?

EDIT: Fixed typo.

Golden Chicken in Lusby...good stuff, Maynard.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
(1) Yes

(2) No

(3) If you're old enough to remember the words to that song, you should count yourself lucky that anyone still wants you or needs you or loves you, let alone that someone does 2 of them.

Yes, I'm old enough (wayy) to remember the words. Is 2 out of 3 good enough? I'll have to cross that bridge if I ever get to it again. :lol:

Vince

Yes, I'm old enough (wayy) to remember the words. Is 2 out of 3 good enough? I'll have to cross that bridge if I ever get to it again. :lol:
:yeahthat: But I think I'm getting too old and set in my ways to be crossing bridges. :lol:

If he can't think of better things to do all night than talk about the only girl he will ever love (who isn't me, btw)...

I think the point was that he didn't want to talk about it all night, he wanted to do something else. But, having once tried the 'I swear I will love you 'til the end of time... and now I'm praying for the end of time' approach, and having found that it didn't work out too well for him, he decided to try a more honest approach this time. When he told her they could talk about it all night, he was trying to convince her that that wouldn't make any difference hoping, well, that they wouldn't have to talk about it all night.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think the point was that he didn't want to talk about it all night, he wanted to do something else. But, having once tried the 'I swear I will love you 'til the end of time... and now I'm praying for the end of time' approach, and having found that it didn't work out too well for him, he decided to try a more honest approach this time. When he told her they could talk about it all night, he was trying to convince her that that wouldn't make any difference hoping, well, that they wouldn't have to talk about it all night.

Still sounds like emo bull####. Like she cares about his old girlfriend and why he will never love again :drama: The broken heart sob story is just a cover designed to get her to feel sorry for him, and redouble her efforts to win his love.

Meat's a playah. The "It's snowing outside and I wish you wouldn't kick me out" is her cue to respond, "Well, Mr. Loaf, you should have thought of that before you started mooning about your ex-girlfriend in front of me."