Is it sexy when a thong shows out the back of a woman's pants?

Vince

Kizzy said:
I think it is tacky and trashy but men seem to like it.
Wrong. I like a little mystery to my women. What you don't see is what is inticing and worth going after.

FIREMAN

mainman said:
I wouldn't know what it says Fireman, unlike you I did not get my face close enough to it to read it...:jet:

Thanks for the 411 though...:howdy:

What like you've never done a big girl before. :duh:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
It's trashy! There are so many ways that are so much classier to look "sexy". B use to give me hell for not wearing underwear with jeans. Maybe TMI but bear with me for a minute. It was all good if I was going out with him but if I was going out without him it was 20 questions as to why I wasn't wearing underwear. The simple answer is, I wear low rise jeans and I don't want/need my underoos hanging out the back when I sit down. If I have to resort to showing my underwear to get attention then I may need to consider plastic surgeory. :moon:
Buy low rise underwear? I cannot wear jeans without underwear, denim is not exactly a soft and forgiving fabric. Just buy itty-bitty underwear that just covers what it needs to. :shrug: I wear low-rise jeans, too, often extremely low rise, and have never had a problem with my undies showing.

janey83

Twenty Something
:rolleyes: thongs look sooo uncomfortable. forget that, I'm not going to wear something I hate just so some guy will like it, I wear what I want to wear.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
janey83 said:
:rolleyes: thongs look sooo uncomfortable. forget that, I'm not going to wear something I hate just so some guy will like it, I wear what I want to wear.
You remind me of my best friend. This chic will not wear a thong at all, never has, never will. I personally don't like underwear lines, so I either nix the undies or wear a thong. They're actually comfy, you just have to buy the good ones.

snyiper

I would have to say that if it shows it is a lack of class...would I look? Yea if its not a Holstein in one, but still lack of class in general.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I think it's sexy when your girl is cooking, folding laundry, washing dishes, etc., and leans over to pick something up and you just see the top of her thong. :yay:

SmallTown

Football season!
Chasey_Lane said:
I think it's sexy when your girl is cooking, folding laundry, washing dishes, etc., and leans over to pick something up and you just see the top of her thong. :yay:
:confused:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
SmallTown said:
Ever since I left home for college, i've never known a woman who handles " cooking, folding laundry, washing dishes, etc"
:shrug: Personally, I don't want anyone (man or woman) touching my laundry. I just know they'll bleach something. As for folding, I have my own way of doing it, so back off. I don't mind washing dishes, but will let you help. Oh, and I can't cook, but I just threw it in. :whistle:

SmallTown

Football season!
Chasey_Lane said:
:shrug: Personally, I don't want anyone (man or woman) touching my laundry. I just know they'll bleach something. As for folding, I have my own way of doing it, so back off. I don't mind washing dishes, but will let you help. Oh, and I can't cook, but I just threw it in. :whistle:
I would let you wash my thong :love: