Is it time

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Make sure you practice your mid irons and wedges!!! 60% of the game is played within 150-175 yds. I played last weekend @ BB and thankfully was not keeping score, (I ran out of fingers and toes by #3). My drives are long and fading, I usually draw. I am now the king of the chili-dip and I putt like I'm 30 yds away from the hole as opposed to 30 inches.

On the bright side, I am hitting my mid irons longer than ever with more control. I do need to work on my alignment a bit AND I have discovered that my hybrid (Taylor Made Rescue clone) is the BEST $30.00 golf club I ever purchased. Easy 185-195 yds whenever I needed it.

smoothmarine187

otter said:
Played Tuesday at Chesapeake, shot 84 with one mulligan. Greens are slowly coming back, apparently they were killed off last summer. Birdied number 12(par 5,dogleg right, over a lake to green), 7 iron from 155 to 4 inches from the cup, probably the best shot I've had in years. Hit the ball great all day and never really got into too much trouble. Still wish they would blow up #15, hit a high fade off the tee within feet of the right side trees and still ended up in the rough on the left behind the tree guarding the green. Think the only way to play that hole is to hit short off the tee before the slope and leave yourself 170 yds to the green.

Looking forward to the beatup on Pete this year. :yay::lmao:

Could you putt on 11? Last time I went there it was solid goose crap :lol: I just picked up my ball and carried on, there was no way to putt.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Never a problem for me...

smoothmarine187 said:
Could you putt on 11? Last time I went there it was solid goose crap :lol: I just picked up my ball and carried on, there was no way to putt.

...I putt like sh!t anyway.

Otter

Nothing to see here
smoothmarine187 said:

11 was in better shape than most other greens, maybe the fertilizer helped?? 17 is still out of service, they shaved a green out of the fairway in the front of it. I blasted a putt from 5 feet on it and was still short of the hole.

smoothmarine187

otter said:
11 was in better shape than most other greens, maybe the fertilizer helped?? 17 is still out of service, they shaved a green out of the fairway in the front of it. I blasted a putt from 5 feet on it and was still short of the hole.

:lmao: I went out with daydreamer a few weeks ago, he made a putt and the green was so bad that the ball looked like it had launched off of a ramp :lol: It's starting to get better though, slowly but surely. I signed up for a family member ship this year, so hopefully it keeps on improving. I guess it doesn't matter to much though, since I really suck.

Otter

Nothing to see here
smoothmarine187 said:
:lmao: I went out with daydreamer a few weeks ago, he made a putt and the green was so bad that the ball looked like it had launched off of a ramp :lol: It's starting to get better though, slowly but surely. I signed up for a family member ship this year, so hopefully it keeps on improving. I guess it doesn't matter to much though, since I really suck.

Family membership?? Your family gonna enjoy the pool?? :lmao:

Agee

Hootty-Hoot, boys on the go...

Good on ya Otter and SM, looking forward to the new season!