Is JPC a fraud

• Yes, he needs to get a job and get out of the taxpayers pockets

Votes: 37 86.0%
  • No, his physical issues would keep him from working. I support him

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters

bcp

In My Opinion
In another thread, the comment was made by a poster that most people find JPC to be a fraud for claiming an inability to do any type of work.

Most people on here consider you a fraud and dishonest claiming to be too disabled to work.

Jimmy replied with the below comment indicating that those that thought him to be a fraud, were in fact, the childish few. Thus by reason we can say that JPC is under the impression that the majority of those here, think that he is unable to work due to medical (non mental) reasons, and that his collection of taxpayer funds is justified.

You say "most people" but I do not see the few childish posters of this forum as representing most people.

So, what is it, is JPC scamming the system or does JPC really in need. Could he work.
My thoughts, and only mine
JPC has run for every office that he could, he claims that he could be a congressman, he could head up a county, he could run the state. He sits and types every day, He drives.
I think that if someone is able to drive to a job, work in front of a computer and run a political position, there are certainly jobs that he would be able to manage that would enable him to live handout free.
In my opinion, he is either a liar for suggesting he would be able to handle the positions he has run for, or he is a total fraud that is taking the system for money that he is not eligible for in the first place.

Lets see with an honest poll, are those like myself in the childish minority here or not.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
MAybe JPC is one of those whose idea of what constitutes "A few" is still a pretty big number? You know..like saying Obama only made "a few" mistakes.

E

EmptyTimCup

JPC has run for every office that he could, he claims that he could be a congressman, he could head up a county, he could run the state. He sits and types every day ......

if he could be Gov'ner he can sit in a county welfare office everyday and processes, new cases ....... he should be right at home with the rest of the deadbeats and his favorite brown people ..... a perfect place to excercise his liberal white guilt Demons

Mabus

Free Rent
if he could be Gov'ner he can sit in a county welfare office everyday and processes, new cases ....... he should be right at home with the rest of the deadbeats and his favorite brown people ..... a perfect place to excercise his liberal white guilt Demons

Might as well post a picture of yourself with white sheets. Any more racist and you'd qualify for your own Klan branch.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
In another thread, the comment was made by a poster that most people find JPC to be a fraud for claiming an inability to do any type of work.

Jimmy replied with the below comment indicating that those that thought him to be a fraud, were in fact, the childish few. Thus by reason we can say that JPC is under the impression that the majority of those here, think that he is unable to work due to medical (non mental) reasons, and that his collection of taxpayer funds is justified.

So, what is it, is JPC scamming the system or does JPC really in need. Could he work.
My thoughts, and only mine
JPC has run for every office that he could, he claims that he could be a congressman, he could head up a county, he could run the state. He sits and types every day, He drives.
I think that if someone is able to drive to a job, work in front of a computer and run a political position, there are certainly jobs that he would be able to manage that would enable him to live handout free.
In my opinion, he is either a liar for suggesting he would be able to handle the positions he has run for, or he is a total fraud that is taking the system for money that he is not eligible for in the first place.

Lets see with an honest poll, are those like myself in the childish minority here or not.

I think Jimmy's mental issues probably make him completely unemployable. I can picture his employment interview not going very well.

bcp

In My Opinion
I think Jimmy's mental issues probably make him completely unemployable. I can picture his employment interview not going very well.

If that is the case, should he be committed to a facility that is qualified to help him?

C

czygvtwkr

If that is the case, should he be committed to a facility that is qualified to help him?

Melwood or the Center for Life Enrichment could find something for him, he could be a Walmart greeter or dog poop picker upper.

warneckutz

Talk about a power couple!!!!....Angelina and Brad who?

:lol:
One couple has all the money...

The other would sponge all the money... Although LMT just wants to roam around... Maybe she's looking for work? JPC is too lazy to even do that.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Melwood or the Center for Life Enrichment could find something for him, he could be a Walmart greeter or dog poop picker upper.

I have more respect for a greeter or dog poop picker upper. They at least earn their paycheck. JPC should be licking the poop guys boots and rubbing the greeters feet. It's folks like them who help pay for his lifestyle.

JPC doesen't even come close to the level as somebody who's trying to do the right thing and earn their way through life. It's offensive to anybody who earns a paycheck to even mention his name in the same sentence.

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Since he is not real I voted no.
I met him several years ago at a candidate meet and greet at the library, so I know he's real. You didn't really catch that he was a doorknob until he started to get comfortable talking, then he went captain insano.