• Yes, he needs to get a job and get out of the taxpayers pockets

Votes: 37 86.0%
  • No, his physical issues would keep him from working. I support him

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

Anyone seen Jimmy since this survey came out?
He's currently defending his Palestinian brothers in another thread.

I saw this thread when it first went up - so I hope you do not think that I am blind to it.

You guys really need to be grateful that we do have a safety net for Disabled people in the USA, because otherwise we would just be millions of crippled homeless people all over the USA.

So if any of you get injured / disabled or your loved ones or family or friends have this safety net in case it is needed for any of you.

People here might not like it, but when I found myself as homeless crippled and desperate then I myself turned to crime, as in spray painting the State Bldgs, but other people are not so non violent as I am, and if a person can not find some relief then we will do crazy things.

And I really do have very severe injuries, and I am on the lowest Disability program of them all being SSI, so I am really considered as a poverty case, and that is what they are arguing against - or voting against.

If we really wanted to decrease the Welfare roll then we need to start creating decent jobs with a livable salary, because the people on Public Assistance programs would love to have a decent job.

You all who do have jobs also have a weekly paycheck which I do not get, and you guys get paid vacations and promotions and retirement and your jobs give many people their self respect and their personal identity is tied to your jobs.

I would think that the voters here would be grateful for what they do have, instead of thinking that I am getting away with something better.

:coffee:

bcp

In My Opinion
I saw this thread when it first went up - so I hope you do not think that I am blind to it.

You guys really need to be grateful that we do have a safety net for Disabled people in the USA, because otherwise we would just be millions of crippled homeless people all over the USA.

So if any of you get injured / disabled or your loved ones or family or friends have this safety net in case it is needed for any of you.

People here might not like it, but when I found myself as homeless crippled and desperate then I myself turned to crime, as in spray painting the State Bldgs, but other people are not so non violent as I am, and if a person can not find some relief then we will do crazy things.

And I really do have very severe injuries, and I am on the lowest Disability program of them all being SSI, so I am really considered as a poverty case, and that is what they are arguing against - or voting against.

If we really wanted to decrease the Welfare roll then we need to start creating decent jobs with a livable salary, because the people on Public Assistance programs would love to have a decent job.

You all who do have jobs also have a weekly paycheck which I do not get, and you guys get paid vacations and promotions and retirement and your jobs give many people their self respect and their personal identity is tied to your jobs.

I would think that the voters here would be grateful for what they do have, instead of thinking that I am getting away with something better.

very touched jimmy, no really I am.
Ive only had a big mac induced heart attack and broken my back twice, the second time severing nerves to my foot so I cant lift it when I walk. I am considered disabled, I even have the parking sticker.
When asked if I wanted to try for disability, I said no. Why? because I can still work,. Sure, I had to get rid of my landscape business and swallow some pride and go back to computers, but I figured it was much better than begging the taxpayer to support me.

So when you sit here and type all day, and you claim you could run a state or be a productive member of congress, then I have serious doubts about your claims to not being able to work.

You are a scam, and should be embarrassed to even be seen in public.

now go get a damn job and do something productive for a change.

C

czygvtwkr

My dad worked up till one week before he died with pancreatic cancer. The Social Security administration had declated him disabled due to his cancer a year earlier. Everything including breathing caused excrutiating pain.

We had two neighbors on disability because of "bad backs" that mowed their grass two to three times a week, always washing their cars and even playing basketball oh the streets basketball net.

bcp

In My Opinion
My dad worked up till one week before he died with pancreatic cancer. The Social Security administration had declated him disabled due to his cancer a year earlier. Everything including breathing caused excrutiating pain.

We had two neighbors on disability because of "bad backs" that mowed their grass two to three times a week, always washing their cars and even playing basketball oh the streets basketball net.

Your dad I have complete respect for.
your neighbors, not so much.

MMDad

Lem Putt
JPC's disability is fake and a sham. Nothing but a leach sucking the blood out of society. On the other hand, he is unemployable. Honestly, would any of you hire such a worthless POS like him?

C

czygvtwkr

JPC's disability is fake and a sham. Nothing but a leach sucking the blood out of society. On the other hand, he is unemployable. Honestly, would any of you hire such a worthless POS like him?

Attack dummy for police dog training?

bcp

In My Opinion
Don't they want them to stand up? He'd be in a fetal position crying and peeing himself.

Maybe paint him orange and use him as a traffic cone at a learning to drive for the mentally challenged school?

fixed

warneckutz

Wirelessly posted

czygvtwkr said:

Attack dummy for police dog training?

Test his neck strength, see how much force it would take to snap it.

C

czygvtwkr

Don't they want them to stand up? He'd be in a fetal position crying and peeing himself.

Maybe paint him orange and use him as a traffic cone?

I think it would be quite entertaining to see a German Shepard chowing down on Jimmy's jewels.

bcp

In My Opinion
I think it would be quite entertaining to see a German Shepard chowing down on Jimmy's jewels.

he gave his jewels up in exchange for government pethood when he chose to let the democrats throw him scraps in exchange for his lick their feet loyalty.

warneckutz

I'm sure someone cares that you are not blind to it. ... Maybe ... Doubt it.

Doesn't your life of crime also include not paying child support? You're crazy though, spray painting a building?! That's nuts! We should all party with you! :buddies: Just think, you could've been searching the ads for a job instead.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa

Yes I am sure everyone is grateful that people who are actually crippled can receive help. I would like to see your definition of the word crippled, I am sure it is different from every one else. I am also sure that most people who hold a full time job are smart enough to have enrolled in their companies long term disability/injury insurance program, some are even payed by the employer.

Most people down on their luck may resort to crime, however there is no excuse for any person to resort to crime. Even petty criminals deserve to be burned at the stake. While we live in no Utopia, people who resort to such things are week, lazy, and ignorant.

I have met a woman who was on SSI, she made a pretty decent amount by the way, that along with food stamps, housing assistance, and her dependent card. Did I mention after listening to her complain about her ailments she had enough strength god willing to get up and throw half the crap in her storage unit. Yep Crippled...

BS I highly doubt even if you offered some of the leeches jobs making $50k a year they would opt for the current option. Why? They have become use to being able to play keno, drink henney and smoke the ganja all day. All of this and receive enough to cover your addictions, food and housing. Yep I see them running to apply for these jobs.

For your last comment, it sounds like you messed up in life.

Enjoy your day leech :howdy:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I would like to see your definition of the word crippled, I am sure it is different from every one else. :

Jimmy suffered a carpal tunnel injury and some over-extended tendons in his hand and wrist. From excessive use of spray paint cans.

Tragic.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day

The problem is, that safety net has too healthy bottom feeders floating in it making it difficicult for the people who truly need it.

Again, too many healthy bottom feeders in the net making difficult for the truly needy.

Isn't that the liberal way. Use aggression and violence to get your point across and get what you want.

Sure you do. I'm dealing with sever pain and was just told by my nuerosurgeon that I'm eligible for up to 80% disability but I'm still going to work today, tomorrow and for as long as I can. If i'm 80% disabled, that means I still have 20% left to work with.

What's a livable salary? Did you mean a liberal salary, where you take from others so you can play on the computer and eat cheeto's all day.

My clients pay once a month. It's called being responsible and managing your income.

I'm completely grateful for what I have. I earned it with hard work and the drive to better myself and my family. I wonder how much better things would be if we could just clean out the welfare net.

You don't deserve that coffee that we all pay for.

Last edited: