Is Loveville Leather open on the 4th?

devinej

horse tack. its a tack shop sells horse related items and they also make their own tack, bridles, harnesses, halters. its an awesome shop. and its run by mennonites

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Ooh! Can I buy leather in very large pieces? I need to make a garment that requires about 4 yards.
I've never been in there, but I know someone who recently needed about 25 square feet of leather and bought it from them. I don't know if it was one big sheet or smaller ones..

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I've never been in there, but I know someone who recently needed about 25 square feet of leather and bought it from them. I don't know if it was one big sheet or smaller ones..

Awesome! I'll check 'em out. Thanks!

Awesome! I'll check 'em out. Thanks!
You can probably buy an entire side of a cow there. For day camp my program director (Dymphna was talking about her) bought leather in roughly 18"x30" sections. You can also get leather of all types from Tandy Leather (leatherfactory.com).

mAlice

professional daydreamer
You can probably buy an entire side of a cow there. For day camp my program director (Dymphna was talking about her) bought leather in roughly 18"x30" sections. You can also get leather of all types from Tandy Leather (leatherfactory.com).

Thanks for the link.