Is Michelle Obama a Professional

• yes, most definitely

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • no, no way in hell

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

mudpuddle

Michelle Obama recently came out with this statement:

"I've got to keep figuring out ways to have an impact, whether as a mother or as a professional or as a mentor to other kids," the first lady said..

Question:

Is Michelle Obama a Professional?

The above statement is hidden in this article...isn't she sly?

Michelle Obama Won't Rule Out Plastic Surgery

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Of course she's a professional. Even if you want to dismiss her duties as First Lady, she was a lawyer and executive director of a major hospital. Before Barry became Prez and Michelle quit her job, she was always the breadwinner in that family.

I think you people are retarded in your zeal to find something, even if you have to make it up, with which to bust on Michelle Obama. It should embarrass you to behave this way.

luvmygdaughters

Well, she turned my stomach when she made the remark "She could finally be proud of this country" . I don't care if she is or isn't professional, what I care about is the money it cost to maintain her "Queen" status. What was the cost for the additional week she stayed in Hawaii?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, she turned my stomach when she made the remark "She could finally be proud of this country" . I don't care if she is or isn't professional, what I care about is the money it cost to maintain her "Queen" status. What was the cost for the additional week she stayed in Hawaii?

There you go - hate her for the right reasons, not just to be hating. :yay: