Is Potbelly open or not?

buddscreekman

In the building with the Potbelly sign along with Sweet Frog. Just north of Texas Roadhouse/Olive Garden. You'll have to make a u-turn to get there but I like that. I bet the sts bus won't want want to do that and so it keeps out the riff raff. More clubbies for me.

dave1959

In the building with the Potbelly sign along with Sweet Frog. Just north of Texas Roadhouse/Olive Garden. You'll have to make a u-turn to get there but I like that. I bet the sts bus won't want want to do that and so it keeps out the riff raff. More clubbies for me.

Sorry...I have'nt seen the sign. I only get down that way a couple of times a month...

SoMdDude

Ahh dwn in LP, got it... the one at National Harbor is much closer to me lol (15 min drive)

Beta84

They're out to get us

terrible location. It's not very close to the base, so they won't get most of the base traffic for lunch. For dinner, it's blockaded by the never-ending right-turn lane of traffic headed to Calvert. Unless they plan on making all of their money on Saturday/Sunday, I sense they'll be closing rather quickly.

They could have been successful in Wildewood or one of the other plazas. Whoever picked the location is braindead.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I haven't been to St. Mary's in over 4 years, I can't imagine what it looks like now just from what I'm reading here. Wow, sounds like it's really growing.