Is Putin - Dying?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I don't believe when they say he has "changed" recently. He has always been terrifying. He reminds me of a mob boss, but with access to nukes.
I'd agree with this assessment more so than believing that he somehow woke up 1 day and did a philosophical 180. Perhaps now he's getting more scrutiny and what the observers see is scaring them.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I'd agree with this assessment more so than believing that he somehow woke up 1 day and did a philosophical 180. Perhaps now he's getting more scrutiny and what the observers see is scaring them.
He is like the Hillary Clinton of Russia. Many of his opposition wind up dead. I suspect Hill's is a bit jelly of not having access to polonium-210. I mean World leaders have all known about his level of crazy. It is nothing new. The older I get the more I have come to understand that our World leaders are fairly inept and really just don't care about any of us, only growing their own monetary wealth.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The older I get the more I have come to understand that our World leaders are fairly inept and really just don't care about any of us, only growing their own monetary wealth.

But honestly, can you blame them? The average American is sofa king stupid that you can't do anything for them that they won't turn around and **** up. Anyone who does what freaking Kylie Jenner or some other retarded "social media influencer" tells them to is beyond hope, so you might as well screw them over and get rich.

It was only a short time ago American humans were eating Tide Pods to get famous on the internet. Are those really people you want to make any effort for?

Reactions: BOP

BOP

Of course he is dying. Once born one is set on their path to death, the path is just longer for some than for others.

Are his current actions a signal of his imminent death, I don't think so. He is just redoing what he did like the last time we had a spineless President, he knows he only has a few more years to get done what he wants, namely the resurrection of the USSR.
weak presidents and putin.jpg

BOP

But honestly, can you blame them? The average American is sofa king stupid that you can't do anything for them that they won't turn around and **** up. Anyone who does what freaking Kylie Jenner or some other retarded "social media influencer" tells them to is beyond hope, so you might as well screw them over and get rich.

It was only a short time ago American humans were eating Tide Pods to get famous on the internet. Are those really people you want to make any effort for?
ISWYDT

Very nice. I'm stealing that.

Tech

My libtard nephew posted that he heard Putin suffered an incident of cardiac arrest over the weekend but he still believes in the piss tape.

Called me a crazy when I posted a couple of years ago that Covid was designed and made in a lab. Designed to attack peoples of specific races more severely and was spread on purpose via the international military games. 😀