Is there a good place for breakfast

OldHillcrestGuy

We left at 10:30ish. Of all the things I looked out for, I missed the Capitols jacket. We were against the wall near the side door, nondescript girl in a nondescript outfit, chattering away to the good looking guy sitting across from me. Good food, big portions, had the quesadilla, the place is eclectic...liked that. We went to Wentworths on the way home and he took me over Benedict Bridge since I've didn't know it even existed. Fun couple of hours.

Thanks for the suggestion, really enjoyed it.

I saw you because when I go that little table is where we usually sit. I almost choose the table behind you closer to the door but that table is too close to the exit door. I do remember you, you sat facing into the dining room the stud of a guy you were with faced toward the exit door.

NOTSMC

I saw you because when I go that little table is where we usually sit. I almost choose the table behind you closer to the door but that table is too close to the exit door. I do remember you, you sat facing into the dining room the stud of a guy you were with faced toward the exit door.
Probably not us. I was facing the exit door, Lee was facing the entrance.

StmarysCity79

The Pier does a good buffet on Sundays.

Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 1.02.51 PM.png

Blister

The Pier does a good buffet on Sundays.

View attachment 174288
We went twice a few years ago, and had a nice brunch. Went once last year and don't plan to go back unless I hear something good from someone I trust. Cold food, limp shrimp, and unripe fruit. If anyone has a recent positive experience please post. Same thing with Rod and Reel, my parents liked their brunch so we went several times and enjoyed it. Last time we went there will probably be my last visit, same issues as the Pier.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've been wanting to try Boomerangs breakfast, but if we do go out to breakfast on a weekend, its always to Tall Timbers Sunday brunch. Short drive and my elderly mother loves it there.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
The Flashback.
The old Mixing Bowl on Great Mills Rd.

Went for lunch yesterday and it was great.
Their breakfast menu looks awesome.

curly-locks

LOL. That was pretty funny that day. I mean what are the odds that I'd find a semi intoxicated man in the post office lobby at St George's Island who knew exactly where you lived and a post office employee ready to rat you out for a piece of lemon blueberry sour cream pound cake?
The odds are quite high.... just a normal day