Is There Anyone On This Forum Over"50"?

BLUIGAL

Hi Everyone, I Am A Newcomer To This Forum And Just Wanted To Say Hello.....where Do Older People In St. Mary's County Go To Meet And Greet? Any Ideas? There Does'nt Seem To Be Any Kind Of Social Life Here For The Older Crowd........maybe They Just Don't Want To Admit They Are Older, But I'm Very Happy About It , In Today's World, So Many People Don't Make It To Older. Let Me Hear From You......thanks

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Hi Everyone, I Am A Newcomer To This Forum And Just Wanted To Say Hello.....where Do Older People In St. Mary's County Go To Meet And Greet? Any Ideas? There Does'nt Seem To Be Any Kind Of Social Life Here For The Older Crowd........maybe They Just Don't Want To Admit They Are Older, But I'm Very Happy About It , In Today's World, So Many People Don't Make It To Older. Let Me Hear From You......thanks

My body is over 50 but my mind is still young and carefree. I mostly stay on my farm where I am very happy. This is the first year in 32 years that I did not play softball. That was my social life for a very long time. Met the most wonderful people and still meet them when I go watch games.

4d2008

SOMD has a social life for the younger crowd? Where the hell is that at?

Alot of the bars around have people of all ages in them its not really all set to one thing unless you go on a college night or some of the band nights. All depends on YOUR interests. Join a club or sport.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind

That depends on your interests. What do you like to do? Alot of people join clubs or organizations....Elks, Moose, American Legion (if you or family member has ever been affliated with the military).