Is this normal?

S

saddlesore

Winn Dixie said:
You are SO IMMATURE -- AND UGLY!!!! :lmao:

So which one of the many Winns feels this way about Shady? Surely they all don't.!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
You are SO IMMATURE -- AND UGLY!!!! :lmao:
I know you are, but what am I? :killingme Can you tell I taught the fifth grade? :razz: In 3rd grade I remember learning a quote "They drew a circle to shut me out, but love and I hate wit to win, I drew a circle and let them in." Come on into my circle Winnie. I'll be friends with you. We all have flaws, and it's okay. :flowers: :love:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
I know you are, but what am I? :killingme Can you tell I taught the fifth grade? :razz: In 3rd grade I remember learning a quote "They drew a circle to shut me out, but love and I hate wit to win, I drew a circle and let them in." Come on into my circle Winnie. I'll be friends with you. We all have flaws, and it's okay. :flowers: :love:

:smack: The good thing in this world is that we choose our friends and we choose not to choose you! :buttkick:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Oh well, I guess you will have to keep playing with your imaginary friends on this Friday night. I have to go play with my hubby now. Such a sad life you lead and so much hatred inside of you. It must be painful to be you. :wah:

S

saddlesore

Can we not all just get along??? (commence plaintive wailing) :drama: :bawl:

Are we not all humans under the same sun??
Are we not all people on the same planet?
Are we not all horse folks on the same forum?
Are we not all fellow equestrians in our travels through this universe together?

Let us thrown down our doubts, :duel:
Lighten up our load :peace:
And Buckle down the bit :biggrin: as we spur ourselves down the bridlepath of life.

:flowers: Please, join in with me:

Kumbaya my friend, kumbayaaaaaaaa. . . . . . .

There! I feel SO much better now, don't you??? :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
saddlesore said:
Can we not all just get along??? (commence plaintive wailing) :drama: :bawl:

Are we not all humans under the same sun??
Are we not all people on the same planet?
Are we not all horse folks on the same forum?
Are we not all fellow equestrians in our travels through this universe together?

Let us thrown down our doubts, :duel:
Lighten up our load :peace:
And Buckle down the bit :biggrin: as we spur ourselves down the bridlepath of life.

:flowers: Please, join in with me:

Kumbaya my friend, kumbayaaaaaaaa. . . . . . .

There! I feel SO much better now, don't you??? :huggy:

Can't we all just gait along.. :huggy:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
Oh well, I guess you will have to keep playing with your imaginary friends on this Friday night. I have to go play with my hubby now. Such a sad life you lead and so much hatred inside of you. It must be painful to be you. :wah:

It's a much sadder life that your hubby leads! :lmao: Ask him! :smack:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Just checked on mine...the new gelding was wet around the mouth..on clover the others that are used to being out are fine...Roger was sweating so I hosed him and put him under his fan...Hosed the llamas off they enjoyed that..Pig seemed like he wanted something so I made him a mud puddle..
Speaking of Wee...he waddled up to Te while she was tied to the trailer yesterday and sniffed her back legs (BRAVE piggie) and she didn't even flinch if you can imagine that :lol: Heard anything on Bef-y???