Is this now acceptable for early 20-somethings?

camo clothes. check
blacked out face. check
binoculars. check
night vision goggles. check

on my way......

PeoplesElbow

I went to college in the 90s and it wasn't that uncommon for the women doing the walk of shame back home to be in such a condition.

I even got flashed one time when I yelled "walk of shame!" across the street.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

As long as the 20 somethings are attractive, somewhat fit, no problem at all seeing nice firm breasts being displayed, under the guise of not knowing that it is showing. In fact, I encourage it. What is more titillating than that? I might even check on her availability by entering into the conversation as well. That is what I call an outstanding opportunity for further exploration. Unless it is apparent she is a crack head or meth addict. If that's the case, then I'll get the Trojans along with my coffee.

Hannibal

Forkian

If I may ...

As long as the 20 somethings are attractive, somewhat fit, no problem at all seeing nice firm breasts being displayed, under the guise of not knowing that it is showing. In fact, I encourage it. What is more titillating than that? I might even check on her availability by entering into the conversation as well. That is what I call an outstanding opportunity for further exploration. Unless it is apparent she is a crack head or meth addict. If that's the case, then I'll get the Trojans along with my coffee.

What? What you're a guy? I always thought you were an old woman...with the feminine"If I may"...

Toxick

Splat
FULL ON TIT peek-a-booing out. Not side boob. ALL OF BOOB. Nipple and all (rule: it's only a boob if you see nipple). I mean her white tank top shoulder strap had completely come to rest in the middle of her chest leaving her right breast wide open and out there. There was never a sports bra or anything. This chick was running around in public with a loose fitting white tank top and had to be so bombed out, she was oblivious that she was fully exposed.

I like every noun and verb in this paragraph.