Is this some kind of joke?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
His lawyers have filed paperwork for a deferment based on the fact that he now lives in Bahrain.

rack'm

Jaded
RoseRed said:
His lawyers have filed paperwork for a deferment based on the fact that he now lives in Bahrain.

:confused: You'd think he'd move to Thailand when child sex is the norm. :shrug:

C

canuk woman

RoseRed said:

Well if it's the mother of his accuser I suggest that MJ accept the jury duty.

C

canuk woman

rack'm said:
:confused: You'd think he'd move to Thailand when child sex is the norm. :shrug:

I doubt it isn't there a bird flu problem out in Thailand?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
Don't criticize our form of government, or we will no longer allow the existence of your pathetic country. By the way, do you realize that you are too dumb to spell Canuck correctly?
:killingme

C

canuk woman

MMDad said:
Don't criticize our form of government, or we will no longer allow the existence of your pathetic country. By the way, do you realize that you are too dumb to spell Canuck correctly?

I know I spelled it wrong ok.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Wouldn't Michael Jackson have to be considered "sane" to be picked for jury duty? If so, he won't be spending any time in court at all - unless it is as a defendant in yet another child sexual abuse case.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
BadGirl said:
Wouldn't Michael Jackson have to be considered "sane" to be picked for jury duty? If so, he won't be spending any time in court at all - unless it is as a defendant in yet another child sexual abuse case.
Nope, just be a registered voter. If you get picked, do you think there would be any sort of background check?

L

ladylara

RoseRed said:
yea, i guess if one gets away with molesting kids they get the heck outta dodge as soon as possible. bleh! :duh:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
aps45819 said:
Nope, just be a registered voter. If you get picked, do you think there would be any sort of background check?
Sadly, I've never been tagged for jury duty, so have no knowledge of the process. It would make sense, however, that someone who was "touched" would be eliminated from the jury pool.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
Sadly, I've never been tagged for jury duty, so have no knowledge of the process. It would make sense, however, that someone who "touched" would be eliminated from the gene pool.
:wishfulfixing: