Is Trump the worst President in history? The Three Pillars

easyliving45

Mueller didn't find Trump guilty of anything so if you want to use it as a point, you'll have to point to the specific finding.

The employment gain was not a continuation of Obama's, it went beyond what Obama swore was possible.

Deficit growth is measured at the end of the term, not at some arbitrary point in the middle.

He lost seats in the house in the midterms and then gained in the last election. Now on to the obviously false statement, I didn't make it you did.

I'm an unlikely Trump apologist seeing as I can't stand the guy on a personal level, but I can see what he's accomplished and against what obstacles.

Mueller also didn't claim Trump was innocent as you would like us to believe.

"The evidence “about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred,” Mueller adds.
Furthermore, Mueller makes it clear his investigators would have said there was no obstruction if they could demonstrate it: “If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.”

So you state that the deficit is not measured until the end of ones term but then make the opposite claim saying that the unemployment rate at the end of Trumps term isn't the real unemployment rate.

Thats a textbook example of being a Trump apologist.

Twisting the facts so that you don't have to admit Trump was a complete and total failure.

easyliving45

If I may ...

It is so fun to see that, even after January 20th, Trump is still firmly occupying, camped out in, your mind to the degree that he is. Only the best President ev'a could accomplish that feat!

You do know his impeachment trial is about to start right? Should we all just pretend that is not happening?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Mueller also didn't claim Trump was innocent as you would like us to believe.

"The evidence “about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred,” Mueller adds.
Furthermore, Mueller makes it clear his investigators would have said there was no obstruction if they could demonstrate it: “If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.”

So you state that the deficit is not measured until the end of ones term but then make the opposite claim saying that the unemployment rate at the end of Trumps term isn't the real unemployment rate.

Thats a textbook example of being a Trump apologist.

Twisting the facts so that you don't have to admit Trump was a complete and total failure.
Law is more or less binary, you're either guilty or innocent. Whatever you or I may personally believe, that's the way it is. It's the same with Hill, I personally believe that she's guilty of several crimes, but she hasn't been found guilty of anything so she's innocent.

You can measure the deficit at any point you want, I'm not arguing that it was significantly higher at the end than the beginning. Are you going to admit that the the COVID response wasn't a significant driver to this though?

The unemployment rate was at the lowest point since WWII up until the time that the economy was shut down due to a historic event, if you want to make this Trumps fault then have at it. It doesn't help your argument, but it seem to give you some pleasure.

You seem to have a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Twisting the facts so that you don't have to admit that he really wasn't that bad as a president.

(see what I did there)

PsyOps

Pixelated
Just like when slick willie was impeached or the Benghazi hearings?

Did you know that Republicans controlled the senate during Clinton's impeachment trial? Did you know that not a single democrat voted "guilty"? Did you know that 10 and 5 Republicans voted "not guilty" in both article respectively?

There is far more division and partisanship in today's congress than in the 90s. Trump really brought out the hatred you liberals have been harboring for so long.

MSally

Did you know that Republicans controlled the senate during Clinton's impeachment trial? Did you know that not a single democrat voted "guilty"? Did you know that 10 and 5 Republicans voted "not guilty" in both article respectively?

There is far more division and partisanship in today's congress than in the 90s. Trump really brought out the hatred you liberals have been harboring for so long.
You are making my point. There was zero chance bill would be convicted in the senate, but the trial happened anyway.
BTW, a bunch of republicans joined in voting to approve the article against trump. That shows more Bipartisan support than the house had for clintons.

your revisionist history about a less partisan congress in the 90s is cute, devoid of reality, but cute.
You know, referring to people as "tards" only shows what low intellect you have.
You tards really have become some woke sumsabithes

PsyOps

Pixelated
You are making my point. There was zero chance bill would be convicted in the senate, but the trial happened anyway.
BTW, a bunch of republicans joined in voting to approve the article against trump. That shows more Bipartisan support than the house had for clintons.

your revisionist history about a less partisan congress in the 90s is cute, devoid of reality, but cute.

You tards really have become some woke sumsabithes

Bill lied under oath. There is no disputing this. That is an impeachable offense. He should have been convicted. The spineless republicans didn't want to upset the "will of the people", as if the will of the people counted on the president lying under oath.

I have pointed out, over and over, that Trump called for a peaceful march down to the Capitol. How you people (republicans that voted for impeachment included) extrapolated that Trump ordered them to violently seize that building is an insane stretch, rooted in abject hatred for the man that I have no rational explanation for. And you leftists keep forgetting that your hateful thugs in government were calling for Trump's impeachment from the day he announced his candidacy. So these impeachments come as no surprise. It was their singular purpose in life from the get-go.

I'm woke to one thing. The hatred of you people on the left has grown from a simply hating of a man (Trump) to full-frontal fascist silencing and cancelling of anyone on the right. You went from "Orangeman bad" to "Trump supporters and people on the right are terrorists".

Tell me Sally, what do we do with terrorists? You're damn right I'm woke! I'm a conservative and consider myself a target for their (your) fascist agenda to deal with your accused "terrorists".

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sally must be on a roll. Changed zero minds to this point in his predictably brief tenure on here....will change zero more before his current MPD gets smushed by the ban hammer.

MSally

Bill lied under oath. There is no disputing this. That is an impeachable offense. He should have been convicted. The spineless republicans didn't want to upset the "will of the people", as if the will of the people counted on the president lying under oath.

I have pointed out, over and over, that Trump called for a peaceful march down to the Capitol. How you people (republicans that voted for impeachment included) extrapolated that Trump ordered them to violently seize that building is an insane stretch, rooted in abject hatred for the man that I have no rational explanation for. And you leftists keep forgetting that your hateful thugs in government were calling for Trump's impeachment from the day he announced his candidacy. So these impeachments come as no surprise. It was their singular purpose in life from the get-go.

I'm woke to one thing. The hatred of you people on the left has grown from a simply hating of a man (Trump) to full-frontal fascist silencing and cancelling of anyone on the right. You went from "Orangeman bad" to "Trump supporters and people on the right are terrorists".

Tell me Sally, what do we do with terrorists? You're damn right I'm woke! I'm a conservative and consider myself a target for their (your) fascist agenda to deal with your accused "terrorists".
An impeachable offense is anything the congress deems at that time. This impeachment is no less valid or no less based on a legal impeachable offense than any other.
You are one woke and salty little bitch, I’ll give you that. Tell me all about my fascist agenda while you dismiss an attack on our congress. :killingme

easyliving45

Law is more or less binary, you're either guilty or innocent. Whatever you or I may personally believe, that's the way it is. It's the same with Hill, I personally believe that she's guilty of several crimes, but she hasn't been found guilty of anything so she's innocent.

You can measure the deficit at any point you want, I'm not arguing that it was significantly higher at the end than the beginning. Are you going to admit that the the COVID response wasn't a significant driver to this though?

The unemployment rate was at the lowest point since WWII up until the time that the economy was shut down due to a historic event, if you want to make this Trumps fault then have at it. It doesn't help your argument, but it seem to give you some pleasure.

You seem to have a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Twisting the facts so that you don't have to admit that he really wasn't that bad as a president.

(see what I did there)

I didbnt twist any facts. The article clearly and concisely laid them all out.

You are twisting the facts when you say on the one hand his accomplishments should be counted pre Covid yet others should be counted post covid.

Yes and the economy was the continuation of the trend set under Obama. Trumps inept handling of the response in part caused it to fall.

New Zealand said we are shutting everything for a month here is $7,000.

They are now covid free and back to work. Trump denied the danger in public while privately admitting the danger.

easyliving45

Damn. This is dumb even for you.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Please show me Trumps 5 lasting accomplishments unique to Trump. ( anyone can seat Judges during their term)

I'm not going to entertain your caveats. You cannot omit the effects of COVID on our economy. And until you're willing to be honest enough to make that part of factors that play into our economy, and not blame Trump for it, it's pointless to go there.

• You damn well know this economy was on track to be record-breaking in growth.
  • The lowest unemployment rates for minorities EVER.
  • Mideast deals with Israel that were never accomplished before.
  • Operation Warp Speed.
  • Building the wall; which Biden decided allowing illegals to flow in and destroy American jobs was more important.
  • Afghan Peace Deal.
  • Virtually destroying ISIS.
  • Through multiple bills and EOs, Trump drastically improved VA care.
  • Creation of the Space Force.
  • No new wars.

The list is much larger. But, I'm sure you'll reject it.