Isabel

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by appyday
the weeping willow over top of my horse trailer is swaying too much for me at this time..so I hooked up the 34" trailer and will move it in the am..
Is that 34" trailer for the miniature ponies? :killingme

K

Kimmy

Good luck to everyone tomorrow and tomorrow night with "IZZY". May everyone be safe and my god protect all of us.:smile:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Just heard on the radio that Calvert County has issued mandatory evacuation for several areas and voluntary evacuation for a few more. Turn on the radio and find out if you are impacted.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Ken King
Just heard on the radio that Calvert County has issued mandatory evacuation for several areas and voluntary evacuation for a few more. Turn on the radio and find out if you are impacted.
Gas docks one of them? :biggrin:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by appyday
Uhhh Ohhh Sorry I take it back...friends? Tell Taz we are friends again please...
Okay, .............. this time! :killingme

Seriously, he will need your services very soon and he sure doesn't like the wind and rain (he's such a wimp that I doubt if I could get him to bite you, unless I covered you in steak).

Hessian

Surge

Looks like the surge is due between 8-10 pm tonight...same time as our high tide.
3-6 foot surge with 4-7 foot waves.
Too bad we are not allowed on the roads to see it! (I might be adventurous enough to walk to St Leonard's creek)

Hang ten brethren.

Lusby 4 pm 1 inch of rain, gust to mid 30's...no power outages yet, and the basement is dry.

willie

Just before dark, our boat had less than a foot to go before it meets the boathouse roof. I'm not looking forward to tomrrow morning. Channel 9 just said their reporter had to leave Solomons.

Hessian

Damage Report

I went down to a couple water sites yesterday morning at High Tide.
The folks at St Leonard shores may have had some erosion and dock/boat damage but I'd say the two worst arreas I saw were...
Broome's Island.....dozens of homes got swamped, road closed off, many trees over. I think they will need some serious help with recovery.

Western Shores....Lots of those huge poplars came down...several homes got crunched, over a dozen cars...telephone poles snapped and the front row of homes totally swamped. They may not have power for days. Frustration is running high.

I just got power back this morning...32 hours-Seems like the freezers were saved.

Any word from Solomons?