Isn't a baby a gift from god???

SxyPrincess

Re: When I left My X , I had Mis carriage. I thought in had to be me.

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Explain how I Got pregant. Less than six months after leaving my X. My Doctor Was shocked. We were shocked. Only four months Impossable But it happened.:biggrin:
:shocked: My doctor always said you had to wait at least a year of leaving someone...you know...so your body is used to their little swimmers. :biggrin:

TWLs wife

Re: Re: When I left My X , I had Mis carriage. I thought in had to be me.

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
:shocked: My doctor always said you had to wait at least a year of leaving someone...you know...so your body is used to their little swimmers. :biggrin:
I thought that too. But I'm pregent now. Baby is healthy, I am Haelthy. The doctor says in a marel baby. My body should not been ready. But everytime is ok.
That's way I say This baby is a gift from god.:biggrin:
When I was younger A doctor in Baltimore said I couldn't get Pregant,Because of my IBS .:biggrin:
Look now doc.:biggrin:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Um hello..... The easiest time to get pregnant is right ater a miscarriage because you're body is already ready to be pregnant.

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: When I left My X , I had Mis carriage. I thought in had to be me.

When I was younger A doctor in Baltimore said I couldn't get Pregant,Because of my IBS .:biggrin:

I think he was trying to tell you that you were doing it wrong.

TWLs wife

Re: Re: Re: Re: When I left My X , I had Mis carriage. I thought in had to be me.

Originally posted by justhangn
He told me no way I could get pregant.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Re: Re: Re: Re: When I left My X , I had Mis carriage. I thought in had to be me.

Originally posted by justhangn

So that's how you get IBS!!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Pete
It wasn't God that "stepped in". Something else "got in". Stop rationalizing it by blaming it on God.
:yeahthat:

Originally posted by cariblue
This is why people believe in a god, they need a dumping ground.
Hey now, don't dump all of us believers in with the morons who don't know the difference.

If that were the case, we could say God wanted her to live with her crackhead one-legged boyfriend.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When I left My X , I had Mis carriage. I thought in had to be me.

He told me no way I could get pregant.

could or should? :frown:

K

Kizzy

Tigger,

Could you post the name of your doctor so the rest of us can steer clear of him/her? Thank you.