ISO: Marine Mechanic

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
Looking for someone who won't cost me both arms and both legs. I need my boat engine looked over before I take it out. It seems to run fine- needed a new battery.. Just want someone who knows a little something more than I do to say,, "She's good to go"....

Engine is a 75HP Mercury...

Please provide name and number or PM me if interested...

luvmygdaughters

Looking for someone who won't cost me both arms and both legs. I need my boat engine looked over before I take it out. It seems to run fine- needed a new battery.. Just want someone who knows a little something more than I do to say,, "She's good to go"....

Engine is a 75HP Mercury...

Please provide name and number or PM me if interested...

Guy Brothers Marine in Clements. Thats where the other 1/2 always took his boat.

Madam Blue

Where in somd are you located? I am in Bryans Road. Are you looking for a tune up or just a check to see if motor is running properly?

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
Where in somd are you located? I am in Bryans Road. Are you looking for a tune up or just a check to see if motor is running properly?

Just to see if the motor is running properly. It may need a tune up but overall it is in good condition. Do you perform a compression test at each tune up?

I'm in Mechanicsville- you can PM your number that would be great.