ISO the Morgan person at Flat Iron Farm!

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
Im the same lnmarsh on AboveLevel that was looking for a ride to OKC this year! Please PM me so we can chat!!

You know who you are... but unfortunately I dont and your tag on AboveLevel left me guessing. :-( Hoping to find you here! :howdy:

If anyone knows who has Morgans at Flat Iron Farm and may be able to get their contact info (email, etc) to me, I would greatly appreciate it!

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Im the same lnmarsh on AboveLevel that was looking for a ride to OKC this year! Please PM me so we can chat!!

You know who you are... but unfortunately I dont and your tag on AboveLevel left me guessing. :-( Hoping to find you here! :howdy:

If anyone knows who has Morgans at Flat Iron Farm and may be able to get their contact info (email, etc) to me, I would greatly appreciate it!

Not sure of the Morgan person but when do you need to go to OKC? I'm headed out a couple times this year and know of a couple others that might haul for you. honestly the drive is quite easy and straight forward. I also know of a good layover place in AK if needed

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
Not sure of the Morgan person but when do you need to go to OKC? I'm headed out a couple times this year and know of a couple others that might haul for you. honestly the drive is quite easy and straight forward. I also know of a good layover place in AK if needed

The show itself is 10/12 - 10/19 so the haul out date would have to be around the 8th or 9th (so my guys has some time to recover before we start showing) and the haul back date would be 10/20. Please let me know if you can help! Message me with pricing, etc :)

And just to clarify I was ISO the "Morgan person" because on the Morgan forum which I found him he mentioned he was already going to that show. But really I just need a ride for my horse to/from in general lol