Israel

PJay

LightRoasted

Hey, Jews are being hunted in LA..guess you and the squad will be partying tonight.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

LightRoasted

Hey, Jews are being hunted in LA..guess you and the squad will be partying tonight.
Never have I called for violence against jews/israelis. Only that the continued persecution and killing and taking of land from Palestinians is wrong.

Don't worry. It appears that the continued killing in Gaza is of no concern anymore anyway. Not one story appears on Zionist controlled Drudge Report.

glhs837

Power with Control
Just read BLM stands in solidarity with the Palestinians, just one terrorist organization showing its support for another.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
BLM Sends Rioters To Gaza To Protest Israel By Burning Down Palestinian Businesses

"Everyone knows the best way to fight back against your oppressor is to burn down your own community," said BLM leader Patrisse Cullors. "We here at BLM are experts at that, so we figured the least we can do is help out."

BLM sent 500 of their best ground troops to enter Gaza at night. They immediately began looting the local shoe store and Halal market before setting fire to an apartment building.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

"force the Zionists into the sea" Post#23 Remember now?
Here are some Palestinian children sitting on an unexploded MK-84 2500lb American general-purpose bomb sold to, and delivered, by Israel.

I'm sure it gives you and @Gilligan warm fuzzies, as well giving a welcome and exciting tingly feeling in your groin.

43222003-9599441-image-a-34_1621508572530.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Here are some Palestinian children sitting on an unexploded MK-84 2500lb American general-purpose bomb sold to, and delivered, by Israel.

I'm sure it gives you and @Gilligan warm fuzzies, as well giving a welcome and exciting tingly feeling in your groin.

I'm thinking you should seek professional help.