It’s that pesky human nature again…

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Brits Shocked at Easy Availability of Knives

In the U.K., private ownership of firearms is virtually banned. Professional criminals can still get guns, of course, but for your typical thug, knives are the weapon of choice. Thus there has been a steady outpouring of concern over burgeoning “knife crime” in recent years. The Sun undertook a bit of investigative journalism to find out how easy it is to obtain knives illegally, and was shocked at the result:
LETHAL swords, machetes and knives are being sold illegally to children — with no questions asked.

A Sun investigation today reveals how shockingly easy it is for youngsters to buy weapons, despite a series of high-profile killings involving teenagers.

One girl was able to buy 14 deadly blades from seven shops in just a few hours.
It is striking how similar descriptions of knife-buying in the U.K. are to gun-buying in the United States. In particular, gang members generally don’t buy knives themselves, but send their girlfriends to do it:

The Sun’s investigators sent girls to buy the knives in order to copy the tactics used by gangs. By law, shops can only sell blades to over-18s who can produce ID. But 17-year-old Hannah Rose-Wynter was served in seven shops without being asked to prove her age. …
Brits Shocked at Easy Availability of Knives | Power Line

I think the title says it all. Gun grabbers will soon be knife grabbers.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I will submit to you that hands - in the form of fists - injure more people every year than guns and knives put together.

Ban hands.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I will submit to you that hands - in the form of fists - injure more people every year than guns and knives put together.

Ban hands.

If that was effective, then only the Mafia (Black Hand for the old timers) would have guns and knives.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

Ban hands.

You will find that many progressives probably agree with you, as long as it's their political opposition's hands that are banned.

Not theirs. They will have professional boxers guarding their estates.