It happened again...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by tugboater
That sucks Sharon.Last may I totaled my new 2002 pick up.The truck didn't want to stay on the road in a rain storm.I was coming off a exit ramp and the truck took off side ways across the interstate.I want across three lane didn't rit anyone or get hit by anyone. I slammed head on into the conceate wall.I walked from the truck with out being hurt.The only bad thing that came out of it I was charged.My insurance was cool about it they didn't raise my rates that bad.
Bummer! :frown: You're right about the luck factor though, that's amazing. Sorry about your truck, glad you or no one else was hurt.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Red is sometimes a bad color...

Originally posted by Sharon
Bummer! :frown: You're right about the luck factor though, that's amazing.
:biggrin: Sharon, are you sure you don't own the "Devil Car"?
(twice so far this year?)
:smile: penn

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Red is sometimes a bad color...

Originally posted by penncam
:biggrin: Sharon, are you sure you don't own the "Devil Car"?
My problem seems to be when my car is sitting still, other people's problem is when their car is moving. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Red is sometimes a bad color...

are you sure you don't own the "Devil Car"?
No, I had that car and got rid of it. I thought for sure it had a great big bulls-eye painted on it and sent out subliminal messages saying "hit me!" :lol:

Between being rear-ended at 35+ MPH by a Grand Am, the 2 by 6 that flew off a truck and cracked the front bumper, the front right end getting hit (duct tape works WONDERS for holding in the headlight), the cracked windshield from a large rock from a dump truck, and THEN the transmission blowing out - all in about a year - enough was ENOUGH! :burning:

You have my sympathy, Sharon. :frown:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Red is sometimes a bad color...

Originally posted by jazz lady

Between being rear-ended at 35+ MPH by a Grand Am, the 2 by 6 that flew off a truck and cracked the front bumper, the front right end getting hit (duct tape works WONDERS for holding in the headlight), the cracked windshield from a large rock from a dump truck, and THEN the transmission blowing out - all in about a year - enough was ENOUGH! :burning:

And YOU have mine. :lol:

K

Kizzy

Well Dang Sharon, glad your ok. Bummer on the car. My hubby takes his truck into the shop in the morning to get fixed. :burning: Nobody better hit it when it gets out of the shop either. :wink:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Red is sometimes a bad color...

Originally posted by jazz lady
No, I had that car and got rid of it. I thought for sure it had a great big bulls-eye painted on it and sent out subliminal messages saying "hit me!" :lol:

:bubble: Uh, what make and model car was that? I'd like to know so I can be on the look-out for that thing; not that I'm superstitious or anything, mind you, if it's fairly new and I'm in the market for a used car, I don't believe I want that one!

:cheers: penn

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Red is sometimes a bad color...

Uh, what make and model car was that?
It was a 94 Chrysler New Yorker in a color called "chargold" - combination of charcoal and gold. It was a big, comfy car - but just bad luck with it. :frown:

I traded it in on the car I have now, so I think it went to the big auto auction in the sky. :wink: