It is so good....

pmsmare

It is so good to be a horse owner on a day like today. Soaked tractor seats, wet soaked clothes, wet hay blowing back at you face and sticking to you.
slipin and sliding up and down the slick muddy hills. Trying so hard to stay on your feet with you arms filled with wonderful things for you horse to eat.
Bring me more rain:diva:

vbailey

vbailey
My fav. thing is when we are camping and it rains at night, the sound of it on the roof of my 5th wheel. That's my fav rain thing.

refi-rep

It is so good to be a horse owner on a day like today. Soaked tractor seats, wet soaked clothes, wet hay blowing back at you face and sticking to you.
slipin and sliding up and down the slick muddy hills. Trying so hard to stay on your feet with you arms filled with wonderful things for you horse to eat.

I remember these lovely days when I was growing up on a tobacco farm, oh the lovely days of topping tobacco in the rain. Its amazing why my dad took the buyout :lmao:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I miss the days of riding my 4-wheeler and dirtbikes out in the Mud :bawl: Now I just have my mud truck that I never drive

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up

:howdy:pmsmare! Don't get me wrong I am so thankful for the rain:yahoo:
But...tending to my horses at 5:50 this morning in the rain and wind...YUK! All I wanted to do was crawl back in my warm bed, butttt no I had to get ready for work:yawn:.

devinej

yah....riding in it, when you take your saddle off and that's the only dry spot on your horse haha. or Loper's horses in this case. poor wet saddle.

mingiz

Horse Poor
But...tending to my horses at 5:50 this morning in the rain and wind...YUK! All I wanted to do was crawl back in my warm bed, butttt no I had to get ready for work:yawn:.

:yeahthat:
But I was doing it at 3:30 this morning.... Then to work at 5:30 and will redo it all at 3pm...Oh I luv my critters :yahoo:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:yeahthat:
But I was doing it at 3:30 this morning.... Then to work at 5:30 and will redo it all at 3pm...Oh I luv my critters :yahoo:

:howdy:In the evening I do the hay but lilhorsechic has to do the graining.
And if she complains then I threaten to change times with her:lmao:

pmsmare

yo azz hole karma muncher.....I never said I didn't like the rain you need to learn how to read..........I love rain sleet hail snow all the elements thats what makes us stronger then you red karma sissys sign it next time

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

I felt the pain too.....LOL. I was silly enough to wear crocs out to feed this morning..just loved all that mud and poo seeping through the holes of my shoes!!!:lmao:

F

finickyfilly

I felt the pain too.....LOL. I was silly enough to wear crocs out to feed this morning..just loved all that mud and poo seeping through the holes of my shoes!!!:lmao:

at least it was cold and squishy not warm and squishy. Glad to see this rain is not heavy downpours. I would have liked to see this a month ago.