It is so good....

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Valentine ran away from me this morning snorting...she didn't know what to make of someone in a flapping rain coat coming to fed in the dark, it's usually my lil one feeding her around 8am :lol:
lil one stayed the night with a friend so i got to do it before i sat on the stupid BUS for TWO hours trying to get to work this am. :burning:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Valentine ran away from me this morning snorting...she didn't know what to make of someone in a flapping rain coat coming to fed in the dark, it's usually my lil one feeding her around 8am :lol:
lil one stayed the night with a friend so i got to do it before i sat on the stupid BUS for TWO hours trying to get to work this am. :burning:

I bet that skerred the poop right out of poor Valentine. Do you fall back to sleep on the bus? I know that I would be out like a light.

F

finickyfilly

ut oh time for a de-spooking clinic....the big noisey (color of plastic raincoat)
monster coming to eat you. I guess she never saw one of them before....

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

It was a lousy commute today...Beltway was super slow.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
ut oh time for a de-spooking clinic....the big noisey (color of plastic raincoat)
monster coming to eat you. I guess she never saw one of them before....
:lol: she'd make a VERY entertaining clinic horse.
She's a sweetie just hasn't been handled since she was a 2 y/o, started under saddle, certified to breed then put out to grow up in a field in KY. Now she's 5 and in foal with her first baby. Good thing she's gorgeous, gaits like she's on air and and in foal, or her large but would have been majorly despooked already.

We don't want to stress her and risk loosing the baby, so we pretty much just go in a love on her every day. She's coming around, she starts to call when she sees a light on in the house or sees me coming out the door now. She's OBVIOUSLY Raven's sister, :lol: Raven is very chatty all the time. Maybe that's why we get along so well.

F

finickyfilly

:lol: she'd make a VERY entertaining clinic horse.
She's a sweetie just hasn't been handled since she was a 2 y/o, started under saddle, certified to breed then put out to grow up in a field in KY. Now she's 5 and in foal with her first baby. Good thing she's gorgeous, gaits like she's on air and and in foal, or her large but would have been majorly despooked already.

We don't want to stress her and risk loosing the baby, so we pretty much just go in a love on her every day. She's coming around, she starts to call when she sees a light on in the house or sees me coming out the door now. She's OBVIOUSLY Raven's sister, :lol: Raven is very chatty all the time. Maybe that's why we get along so well.
they do have their moments

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
they do have their moments

yea and it happened here today at turnout.. I just can't figure them out- runnin' 'round w' their tails up, buckin' an' fartin'... me and the boys cringing that someone will slide into the fence.. why today? Why not all the other days when you have much better footing? Lil' boogers.

pmsmare

yea and it happened here today at turnout.. I just can't figure them out- runnin' 'round w' their tails up, buckin' an' fartin'... me and the boys cringing that someone will slide into the fence.. why today? Why not all the other days when you have much better footing? Lil' boogers.

air is crisp...they can jump higher
ground is wet...they can slide further
dont forget the ground has a sound they haven't heard for a while.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn

yea.. I agree. But we'd be in trouble if they acted that way about sounds they don't hear all the time, wouldn't we?... Gunshots, stupid cherrybomb mufflers or Harleys, kids screaming on bright bikes and lightening storms.. my ponies don't seem to give a hoot about that stuff..

Phyxius

Zoooooooom

My guys are out on optional turnout 24/7. This means no spooking, running, sliding, or hopping in the rain....but also means very dirty horses.

Now when it snows they still tend to play with that. I prefer the snow, but not the ice 'cause then I have to go salt my pastures and that sucks.

G8TnGal

Ha, You are so right! My Hubbie's horse just LOVES to run and do a twisting slide to the gate! Normaly resulting in slinging mud my way! TURD!!! :howdy:

pmsmare

My guys are out on optional turnout 24/7. This means no spooking, running, sliding, or hopping in the rain....but also means very dirty horses.

Now when it snows they still tend to play with that. I prefer the snow, but not the ice 'cause then I have to go salt my pastures and that sucks.

I have mine out 24/7 keeps them calmer, with a good mind

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:killingme
We've had non horsey guests be standing on the porch hear one let loose, and they LAUGH like they've never heard a fart before.