Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Closeted homosexual

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Sweet transvestite from transsexual Transylvania

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Severa

Common sense ain't common
Living rent-free in your head to the point where you felt you had to post a poll about him? :whistle:

Mabus

Free Rent
Living rent-free in your head to the point where you felt you had to post a poll about him? :whistle:

Not even close. It's more like notching the forum whipping post against an easy target for a good laugh.

I live rent-free in a few forum members thick skulls cuz they wouldn't know who to send the bill to. hahahahahahhahahaha.

OrneryPest

lower life form

My sentiments exactly! Is it sane and rational to post a totally idiotic and purely insulting poll about somebody you probably don't even know?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
You know what? I've met IS in real life & he's a really nice guy. I found out we had lot in common with each of us having to be caretakers of a terminally ill parent. He took care of his parent in his own home until it became impossible to do. We've shared many a day talking about the challenges you face day to day in that situation.

It is one of the hardest responsibilities to take on and not a lot of people want to take it on. I respect him for that & like him as a person for it as well. :love:

Just my 2¢