It's amazing

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
how quite it has been on the forum lately. :snooze: :snooze: :snooze:
Peeps are their friendly selves. :huggy:

No :elaine: shait stirring going on..

Just thought I'd mention it... :howdy: and say hi. It's a beautiful day outside, wish I wasn't at work!! :whistle:

SouthernMdRocks

SouthernMdRocks said:

Just thought I'd mention it... :howdy: and say hi. It's a beautiful day outside, wish I wasn't at work!! :whistle:

WOW, Burst my bubble, thanks for the red shiatwad.... :lmao:

W

WhoCares

:huggy:

I know isn't it nice.

I just picked up my car from the body shop after hitting the deer. :ugh: on the deductible.

SouthernMdRocks

WhoCares said:
:huggy:

I know isn't it nice.

I just picked up my car from the body shop after hitting the deer. :ugh: on the deductible.

No fun, I just dropped my truck off at the shop in Hughsville this am. Oh, looking forward to the bill. :razz:

W

WhoCares

SouthernMdRocks said:
No fun, I just dropped my truck off at the shop in Hughsville this am. Oh, looking forward to the bill. :razz:

Deer just need to stop jumping in front of my car that is all! I have been accident free until the stupid deer crossed my path!

SouthernMdRocks

SouthernMdRocks said:

Oh nebber Red Karma giver

It's amazing 06-21-2007 02:40 PM Just trying to stir up trouble, aren't you!

Sharing some nice observations is just the opposite of :elaine: .

SouthernMdRocks

WhoCares said:
Deer just need to stop jumping in front of my car that is all! I have been accident free until the stupid deer crossed my path!

Oh wait till the rut season starts. They'll be all over the roads..

W

WhoCares

Nothing, so why mention it.

Because it is merely an observation I was agreeing with.

Also got one with no message.

SouthernMdRocks

WhoCares said:
Nothing, so why mention it.

Because it is merely an observation I was agreeing with.

Also got one with no message.
:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: Perhaps someone pizzed in someones wheaties this am....

S

saddlesore

SouthernMdRocks said:

True, that. We're missing some peeps: HorseRidingGod has slunk off into lurkdom; Shady's on holiday; Winnie's been quiet; Kizer is off in Africa doing good(!) works; Katie left but is back on with a new ID; and I've been extra busy all week. Haven't even peeked on here the last few days.

Been driving all over creation looking at horses. It's a good way to learn my way around! But sheesh, can horse sellers lie! I've got my check-list of questions to weed out anything I don't want and to save myself time. But when I'm told the horse is 15.3 - 16hh, has jumper experience, is great on trail, good feet - then I drive out to bum **** Egypt, only to find a 14.3hh nag with the worst feet in the entire world, in no shape to jump. :liar: I just want to say: "Uh, where is the horse we were discussing? Cuz this sure ain't it!" :mad:

showqueen74

when I'm told the horse is 15.3 - 16hh, has jumper experience, is great on trail, good feet - then I drive out to bum **** Egypt, only to find a 14.3hh nag with the worst feet in the entire world, in no shape to jump. :liar: I just want to say: "Uh, where is the horse we were discussing? Cuz this sure ain't it!" :mad:[/QUOTE]
Don't cha just love that. When I was a JR ridder, and in the market for a horse EVERYONE had "just the horse for me" but when we got there it was like "do you think we're fools?" It was so disapointing, and flustering, cuz we were driving out of the area most of the time doing 3-8 hour road trips. Keep us posted on how your search is going-good luck!

SouthernMdRocks

saddlesore said:
True, that. We're missing some peeps: HorseRidingGod has slunk off into lurkdom; Shady's on holiday; Winnie's been quiet; Kizer is off in Africa doing good(!) works; Katie left but is back on with a new ID; and I've been extra busy all week. Haven't even peeked on here the last few days.

Been driving all over creation looking at horses. It's a good way to learn my way around! But sheesh, can horse sellers lie! I've got my check-list of questions to weed out anything I don't want and to save myself time. But when I'm told the horse is 15.3 - 16hh, has jumper experience, is great on trail, good feet - then I drive out to bum **** Egypt, only to find a 14.3hh nag with the worst feet in the entire world, in no shape to jump. :liar: I just want to say: "Uh, where is the horse we were discussing? Cuz this sure ain't it!" :mad:
That's too bad to drive all the way there and find out otherwise. What are you looking for?? Perhaps I have one the might be what you're looking for!!! I'm downsizing to save my sanity!! :lmao: :lmao:
Not to mention saving some $$....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
When looking for bigger pasos and they tell me they are OVER 14.1 I ask for a picture of the horse being stuck (stick the horse and take a picture) I got this mare from SC sight unseen and she was "Well over 15.2 hands" she got here and when they took her off the trailer I said she is NOT over 15H the lady said I showed jumpers this is a big mare..I said she may be big for a paso but she is NOT a big mare I bet she is not much more then 14.2 nice mare and big for a paso but if I wanted to be a biatch they could have hauled her back to SC.

http://appyday.com/images/Paso Finos/New arrivals/Aug13200627.jpg

http://appyday.com/images/Paso Finos/Misty/429200737.jpg

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
saddlesore said:
True, that. We're missing some peeps: HorseRidingGod has slunk off into lurkdom; Shady's on holiday; Winnie's been quiet; Kizer is off in Africa doing good(!) works; Katie left but is back on with a new ID; and I've been extra busy all week. Haven't even peeked on here the last few days. :mad:

We really have no issues with anyone on the forums except Shady Lady and, therefore, have just been enjoying the threads when we have a chance to sign on -- keep up the good work. :flowers:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I think everyone got tired of the BS that was flying around here. Now we have the red karm givers.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:bawl:

It's amazing 06-22-2007 10:59 AM I guess they should change the forums to Paso/AppyDay/Bullshiat's horse forums since you make EVERY FRIGGIN thread about your FRIGGIN a$$

:lalala:

Pasofever said:

It's amazing 06-22-2007 10:59 AM I guess they should change the forums to Paso/AppyDay/Bullshiat's horse forums since you make EVERY FRIGGIN thread about your much smaller than before FRIGGIN a$$

:fixed: :huggy:

SouthernMdRocks

SouthernMdRocks said:
how quite it has been on the forum lately.

It's amazing 06-22-2007 01:32 PM attention skank

:diva: :diva: :diva: :diva: :lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

Pasofever said:

It's amazing 06-22-2007 10:59 AM I guess they should change the forums to Paso/AppyDay/Bullshiat's horse forums since you make EVERY FRIGGIN thread about your FRIGGIN a$$

I think they are turning a lovely shade of GREEN... Someone's justa tad bit jealous of you... :lmao: