Its Not My Fault!

Robin

All expense paid vacation Sadie.:yahoo: I will provide board for your horse and food, hay There is 2 spare bedrooms. What do ya say? tempt tempt

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I think it is the Nacho's w/Black Beans and Salsa :drool: at Baja Fresh. :whistle: Especially the SALSA!!! :yahoo:

No Baja Fresh in Jacksonville. :bawl:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
What kind of show....a strip tease? (no thanks:lmao:) I know you are happy about that! I told one of my former students that if we got enough people together I could come up and do a clinic every now and then. With gas prices and the economy pockets are getting empty.:nomoney: It may be awhile before I can visit. I do miss you guys though.:huggy:

SayDLvr01

Bubbalicious!
What kind of show....a strip tease? (no thanks:lmao:) I know you are happy about that! I told one of my former students that if we got enough people together I could come up and do a clinic every now and then. With gas prices and the economy pockets are getting empty.:nomoney: It may be awhile before I can visit. I do miss you guys though.:huggy:

Sadie you better come visit!! Every time I ride you're stuck in my head.... with that "Sunday, Monday, Tuesday..." thing, riding without stirrups every time I get on, that dang light seat that gets me in trouble with bobby;)... I need you down here so I can actually hear what you would have to say!! The "you" in my head is getting pretty repetitive...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadie you better come visit!! Every time I ride you're stuck in my head.... with that "Sunday, Monday, Tuesday..." thing, riding without stirrups every time I get on, that dang light seat that gets me in trouble with bobby;)... I need you down here so I can actually hear what you would have to say!! The "you" in my head is getting pretty repetitive...

:lmao::lmao: Come down and do the HITS series in February. It is great down here.:howdy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Actually the 5 show series in Jax before HITS starts in January I think. You guys will be freezing your batooky off and I will be relaxing in the 70 degree temps...:whistle::diva: