It's Not Only Ice Cream....

mitzi

Um, no. I don't think so. Actually, I kinda' thought he probably didn't mean toes, but I wanted to give him the benefit. Noxema stings the skin, I can only imagine what it might do to more "sensitive" area's. Dang!

It must give a tingling sensation :lmao:

BOP

Um, no. I don't think so. Actually, I kinda' thought he probably didn't mean toes, but I wanted to give him the benefit. Noxema stings the skin, I can only imagine what it might do to more "sensitive" area's. Dang!
Ben Gay actually is preferred in some quarters for that kind of thing. Or, you know, so I've heard. :whistle:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yes, it's all I ever used. I've tried other products and always went back. People say I don't look my age, so it must do something lol
I think the last time I used it, I was slathered all over the backside of my body for a really bad sunburn. I've NEVER done that again! :lol:

Reactions: BOP

mitzi

Did he fall asleep on a raft for two hours on a lake? :yikes:

No, he didn't use sunscreen when the day camp went to the pool. Years ago, I fell asleep on the beach for hours after driving all night to get there. I was blistered from my knees to my ankles. It was so far past Noxema, I had to go to the doctor, I couldn't even walk for the searing blistered pain.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
No, he didn't use sunscreen when the day camp went to the pool. Years ago, I fell asleep on the beach for hours after driving all night to get there. I was blistered from my knees to my ankles. It was so far past Noxema, I had to go to the doctor, I couldn't even walk for the searing blistered pain.
Ouch. My and my friends backs were so burned, her mom slathered us up and we had the tent to ourselves that night since we couldn't wear shirts. :lol:

I fell asleep on the beach on an overcast day back in my 20s. The backs of my legs were crispy. A week or two later, the skin peeled. It came off in one large sheet from my upper thigh to my calf. The relief was instantaneous.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I fell asleep on the beach on an overcast day back in my 20s. The backs of my legs were crispy. A week or two later, the skin peeled. It came off in one large sheet from my upper thigh to my calf. The relief was instantaneous.
I think most everyone has had a burn that bad.

That was the summer rite of passage. Get a burn first time out, get it out of the way, and tan and brown the rest of the summer.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I remember that. And Hawaiian Tropic. SPF2!

PeoplesElbow

I ever see anyone doing something like this they are going to get t heir head shoved in the freezer and the door closed over and over on it.

mitzi

Back in the days of baby oil and sun-in for the hair.

Yep and the Sun-In made my dark hair orange :lmao:

mitzi

That happened to me too. A large sheet of dead skin.