Ive been declared the winner too.....

GregV814

Cashing in on current trends of anarchy and fraud and force beyond any means , I have been declared by some, the be the new leader of So. Md. online. Henceforth, there will be no individualism, no more free speech buddy, topics that only I determine relevant, and you must agree with me.
(Did you know Ernest T Bass from Mayberry became the prison warden?)

Okay, Im done with this foolishness.....But Biden/Harris, Zuckerberg isnt.

Last edited:

jrt_ms1995

Cashing in on current trends of anarchy and fraud and force beyond any means , I have been declared by some, the be the new leader of So. Md. online. Henceforth, there will be no individualism, no more free speech buddy, topics that only I determine relevant, and you must agree with me.
  1. Names are no longer permitted. Effective 5PM Friday night, you will take the first three numbers of your SSN, divide it by the second two numbers and your new identity will be your assigned number. For instance : 555-22
  2. Each and every post will be reviewed by a committee member. Those deemed false narrative, insulting to me, will reported.
  3. At 5PM each day I will select a violator, who will be sent to the "hot box"... My send off will be: What we have heahhhhhhhh, FAILUYAH to communicate".
(Did you know Ernest T Bass from Mayberry became the prison warden?)

Okay, Im done with this foolishness.....But Biden/Harris, Zuckerberg isnt.
Just call me 12.63157894736842 then.