I've Heard

B

Bronwyn

Tell em no. WTF they need your number for?

LOL. I dunno. They aren't the only place that does it. I think Staples does too.

I could give them a fake number, how would they every know. But this sheep mentality comes over me and I find myself giving it out, lol.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
LOL. I dunno. They aren't the only place that does it. I think Staples does too.

I could give them a fake number, how would they every know. But this sheep mentality comes over me and I find myself giving it out, lol.

You don't have to give them any number. When I make a purchase and my phone number is requested, I tell them "no thanks". They look at me funny, and finish my transaction.

B

Bronwyn

You don't have to give them any number. When I make a purchase and my phone number is requested, I tell them "no thanks". They look at me funny, and finish my transaction.

I just wonder why they bother to ask at all. Some places ask for the zip, which I understand is for getting the demographics... but phone?

Last edited by a moderator:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Next time tell them: BR-549.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
enlighten me :popcorn:
:lmao:
Showing my age. TV show from the 60's. Hee Haw. Junior Samples Used Autos skit. Junior was always holding a sign with the phone number on it. He would end his commercial by saying: Just call :jrlooksdownatsign: BR-549.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
When I buy shoes at payless they ask me for my phone number (which the enter into the register) :shrug:

I don't give that out either in those situations.

This is however a little different, doubt the police are gonna kick your door down for buying shoes that don't fit your feet.

B

Bronwyn

I don't give that out either in those situations.

This is however a little different, doubt the police are gonna kick your door down for buying shoes that don't fit your feet.

:lmao: True, true

Hopefully they won't be doing it either because I buy ammo for my .40 either.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Attachments

• Jr samples.jpg
    Jr samples.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 69