I've Kinda Gotten Hooked...

MiddleGround

It just KILLS ya, don't it? And I find that immensely satisfying...LOL.... I've got not the first lick of sympathy for you "I need to say something about how other people spend their time" Hall Monitor types. You suck. You always have, although before the days of the interwebs you only had your neighbors to pronounce judgement on. ;-)

Kills me? No.

Need your sympathy? Not even close. :killingme

In fact, I like to laugh at you. Every single day. Because I know that every single day.. without fail.. you will be on here doing the exact same thing in the exact same way and saying the exact same worn out, dryed out, pathetic things. You like to think you are original but, you are not. You like to think you are not a follower but, you are. And you like to think that you aren't being led around by the short and curleys by protagonists on this forum (and probably in your offline life... however small that is)

So, no sir. It doesn't kill me and I do not need your sympathy. Every time I see you make a post on here it reassures me of 2 things: First, that there won't be much more time that people like me will have to deal with your attitude. Second that, no matter what you say, I am assured whatever you comment or have to offer is nothing but pure, unadulterated, old-man BS. Both of these.. make me laugh. And I have nothing but pity for you at your age and having the mindset and/or ethics that you do.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Kills me? No.

Need your sympathy? Not even close. :killingme

In fact, I like to laugh at you. Every single day. Because I know that every single day.. without fail.. you will be on here doing the exact same thing in the exact same way and saying the exact same worn out, dryed out, pathetic things. You like to think you are original but, you are not. You like to think you are not a follower but, you are. And you like to think that you aren't being led around by the short and curleys by protagonists on this forum (and probably in your offline life... however small that is)

So, no sir. It doesn't kill me and I do not need your sympathy. Every time I see you make a post on here it reassures me of 2 things: First, that there won't be much more time that people like me will have to deal with your attitude. Second that, no matter what you say, I am assured whatever you comment or have to offer is nothing but pure, unadulterated, old-man BS. Both of these.. make me laugh. And I have nothing but pity for you at your age and having the mindset and/or ethics that you do.

Nice try, kid. :lmao: Now go back to your day job..the only kind you will ever have.

I owned my first company in 1978. I bet you were not even born then. ;-)

Last edited:

MiddleGround

I owned my first company in 1978. I bet you were not even born then. ;-)

You are correct. I wasn't born before then. Ahhh... youth :lmao:

Did they have a way to pizz away the day arguing with other people all day as a "job" back in 1978? Do you ever wonder if your head stone should read "Here lies Gilligan" instead of your real name since you spent the majority of your life here? :killingme

Do you ever imagine how much better or successful your :coughcough: "business" would be if you dedicated as much time to it as you do to this forum? Like I said. I don't know whether to laugh out loud or feel pity for you.

:lol: That was a joke, right?

Half of it makes me laugh. The part about wasting his senior years is actually pretty sad.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:lol: That was a joke, right?

I wish. Producing papers to be published and/or presented at conferences is a lot of work. Heck, even putting together a decent dinner speaking presentation is a lot of work.

Maybe you'll find out some day yourself. Our resident Hall Monitor never will. ;-)

MiddleGround

I wish. Producing papers to be published and/or presented at conferences is a lot of work. Heck, even putting together a decent dinner speaking presentation is a lot of work.

No one is talking about Penthouse forum articles or speeches at your My Little Brony conferences. The adults were talking about something other than guns, wind farms, or lies in general :yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
No one is talking about Penthouse forum articles or speeches at your My Little Brony conferences. The adults were talking about something other than guns, wind farms, or lies in general :yay:

If you only had a little clue. But alas...you have none.

Please..continue.