J6 terrorist traitor arrested for attacking officer with metal pole

StmarysCity79

Here, a video depicts Kelly as he shouted insults at police, discussed overrunning police lines, and appeared to cheer as another rioter deployed a chemical irritant at police.

Kelly is later seen allegedly acting in concert with other rioters who used a giant metal-framed “TRUMP” sign as a battering ram against the police line. Court documents say that Kelly maintained contact with the metal-edged sign for over thirty seconds.

It is alleged that Kelly, as one of the tallest individuals holding the sign, played a significant role in driving the sign forward and into the police officers, assaulting and impeding them. As rioters rammed the giant sign into the police line, Kelly is accused of using his open hand to strike an officer that was underneath the sign through its fabric.

Court documents say that Kelly is then identified in police body-worn camera footage using the pole he was carrying to allegedly assault MPD officers. Specifically, it is alleged that Kelly jabbed and thrust the pole directly into the police line, and the end of the pole hit an MPD officer in the head.

After his assault on police officers defending the Tunnel, Kelly handed the pole to another rioter, who took it and broke it while striking the police officers and then used a broken piece to continue assaulting police in the Tunnel

MuSt bE AnTiFeR!!!!!!!

Screen Shot 2024-05-23 at 10.06.25 AM.png

Bare-ya-cuda

You don't think it's newsworthy an American attacked police at our capitol with the intent to stop the transfer of power?

Hmm.

Sounds like you are a terrorist sympathizer.

You should at least be able to defend the type of people you support.
LMAO!!! Terrorist sympathizer lol, I bet the ones I put in the ground during deployment to Mosul would say otherwise.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
LMAO!!! Terrorist sympathizer lol, I bet the ones I put in the ground during deployment to Mosul would say otherwise.
SMC has no concept.

The most vicious thing she’s ever faced in life was an irate urban customer when she gave them the wrong size fries.

StmarysCity79

Well only if they are brown of course

If an orange clown leads the charge you cheer.

How do you defend all the negative things Trump has said about people in the military with your support for him?

Bare-ya-cuda

How do you defend all the negative things Trump has said about people in the military with your support for him?
Actually it was while a half black guy was leading the charge. You know Obama. Color of skin has nothing to do with it. The guy you are referring to is far from a terrorist. There you go again with your assumptions that I support trump.

Bare-ya-cuda

It’s getting close to your computer time being up. Time to head back to the cell block.

StmarysCity79

Actually it was while a half black guy was leading the charge. You know Obama. Color of skin has nothing to do with it. The guy you are referring to is far from a terrorist. There you go again with your assumptions that I support trump.

So why are you uninterested in people attacking your own Capitol and beating police officers?

BOP

You don't think it's newsworthy an American attacked police at our capitol with the intent to stop the transfer of power?

Hmm.

Sounds like you are a terrorist sympathizer.

You should at least be able to defend the type of people you support.
Speaking of terrorist sympathizers, what's it like being a Hamas camp follower?

BOP

SMC has no concept.

The most vicious thing she’s ever faced in life was an irate urban customer when she gave them the wrong size fries.
Them biggie fries ain't gonna eat themselves, yaknow.