Jackson is still not home!

eenerskates

Jacksons pet parents are very upset. He has got to be so cold and scared. Please keep an eye out for him in the Leonardtown area. They got one lead that he might be over by the Elementary school and have searched and called for him but to no avail. Thanks for your help.
Original Post: I'm posting this for a friend who lives in Leonardtown across from the Governmental Center and they are missing their cat. His name is Jackson, he is 12 pounds, orange, long haired. He doesn't have a collar but is mirco-chipped. Very Friendly inside just isn't used to being outside. Please call 301-475-2129.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
My cat went missing for a week. I was sure she was gone for good... until Thanksgiving day, she tapped on the window and sure enough, walked in the house like she hadn't been gone a week.

There is hope!!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Jacksons pet parents are very upset. He has got to be so cold and scared. Please keep an eye out for him in the Leonardtown area. They got one lead that he might be over by the Elementary school and have searched and called for him but to no avail. Thanks for your help.
Original Post: I'm posting this for a friend who lives in Leonardtown across from the Governmental Center and they are missing their cat. His name is Jackson, he is 12 pounds, orange, long haired. He doesn't have a collar but is mirco-chipped. Very Friendly inside just isn't used to being outside. Please call 301-475-2129.

Don't mind the troll. :ohwell:

I sure hope they find him. Cats are so independent, you never know where he might have gone off to & when he might come back!