Jackson to play B. A. Baracus

Toxick

Splat
"Former UFC champion Quinton Jackson has been cast as B. A. Baracus in a film remake of the popular 1980s action/adventure television series, "The A-Team," according to The Sun." :yahoo:

UFC's Quinton Jackson to play B. A. Baracus in "The A-Team" movie remake - UFC - Yahoo! Sports

I would have like to have seen Mr T. reprise his role. He needs the work, and he's still in good enough shape to pull it off.

I also would have liked to have seen George Papard reprise his role, but I guess that would be kind of tough to pull off. :ohwell:

No word on Howlin' Mad Murdock yet.

I, for one, love the idea of an A Team movie. I hope it keeps with the old theme from the show, that the A Team never causes undue casualties, and shows all the combatants dizzily climbing out of the wreckage every time a car gets blown up.

2lazy2P

nothing unreal exists
:lmao: That's going to be funny as hell.

I agree - I think Rampage has a great sense of humor - just hope it shows on the big screen.

I would have like to have seen Mr T. reprise his role. He needs the work, and he's still in good enough shape to pull it off.

I also would have liked to have seen George Papard reprise his role, but I guess that would be kind of tough to pull off. :ohwell:

No word on Howlin' Mad Murdock yet.

I, for one, love the idea of an A Team movie. I hope it keeps with the old theme from the show, that the A Team never causes undue casualties, and shows all the combatants dizzily climbing out of the wreckage every time a car gets blown up.

Not sure how the director will keep this aligned with the story line original series. :shrug: So far, vice them being Vietnam Vets, they are Iraqi Vets. Hopefully they don't go and try to recreate the wheel.

I just hope they do a MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH better job with this film adaptation of a TV show than they did with Dukes of Hazard and Miami Vice.