Jacob has left the building...

Loper

Animal Poor!
Oh wait, should that be left the farm. :jameo: :bawl:

I'll MISS him, but I know he's going to a GREAT home. You want to talk about a wide load, I think I got Phyx's cream draft beat! :killingme

Attachments

• IMG_0901DP.jpg
    IMG_0901DP.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0824DP.jpg
    IMG_0824DP.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0835DP.jpg
    IMG_0835DP.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0859DP.jpg
    IMG_0859DP.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0895DP.jpg
    IMG_0895DP.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 103

mingiz

Horse Poor
Nice looking guy Loper. Are you ready to ride Fat Pony? I'll bring her to the next ride for ya.... :huggy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Loper said:
Oh wait, should that be left the farm. :jameo: :bawl:

I'll MISS him, but I know he's going to a GREAT home. You want to talk about a wide load, I think I got Phyx's cream draft beat! :killingme

Some more
Everything was great till big ol' boy swung his butt around soooo FAST and kicked the heck out of Tella. His new roomate! And all she wanted to do was give him doe eyes and stomp her prada's at him saying look at me. :lmao:

Attachments

• IMG_0925DP.jpg
    IMG_0925DP.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0915DP.jpg
    IMG_0915DP.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0909DP.jpg
    IMG_0909DP.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0908DP.jpg
    IMG_0908DP.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0902DP.jpg
    IMG_0902DP.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 67

Loper

Animal Poor!
mingiz said:
Nice looking guy Loper. Are you ready to ride Fat Pony? I'll bring her to the next ride for ya.... :huggy:

My GOAL is to be on my little Loper for the Sept 8th ride. Got to :wench: him and me back into shape. :lmao:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Yay (for you coming on the ride on 9/8) is Jacob's new papa gonna bring him on a trail ride too?

Oh, and yeah Jacob has some extra pounds too!! He's got Octavia beat on height also, she's only 17h.

Last edited:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
I love the pic of him behind the gait...he is a pretty boy..and HUGE and FAT...

Yeah I wanted to give some perspective on how BIG he really is... :jameo: He's a good boy, but 2Bays has her work cut out for her... weight wise, :killingme and yes slam me for his weight but he's 200 or so pounds less than when we got him. :whistle:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Sadielady said:
Did you sell him? I think I missed something. He certainly is handsome. :howdy:

Nope, I gave (oh wait I sold him for a buck) him to 2BayMares, and she came and got him today and brought him to her place. I could have sold him, he's a really good boy, but I wanted him to go to a great home and 2bays has been eyeing for a while. :killingme

Loper

Animal Poor!
2Bayssmellsfunny

2Baysfarm smells funny....

Attachments

• IMG_0927DP.jpg
    IMG_0927DP.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0930DP.jpg
    IMG_0930DP.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0935DP.jpg
    IMG_0935DP.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0939DP.jpg
    IMG_0939DP.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 61

2baymares

Loper said:
Some more
Everything was great till big ol' boy swung his butt around soooo FAST and kicked the heck out of Tella. His new roomate! And all she wanted to do was give him doe eyes and stomp her prada's at him saying look at me. :lmao:

Loper, I checked on Jacob and Tella this morning early and everyone is fine. Except Tella's big welt from Jacob kick'n her. :frown: As Tella sees it - it was a "love Kick". :huggy: She is just head-over-hooves IN LOVE with him. :lmao: She sure made some strang nickering noises at him the whole time - I've never heard that come out of her before. Very amusing.
And whole time Jacob kept eating. :satisfiedwithkickinherass: :whistle: . I thought for moment he was gona be studdish with his silly faces but then he went back to eat'n. :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
2baymares said:
Loper, I checked on Jacob and Tella this morning early and everyone is fine. Except Tella's big welt from Jacob kick'n her. :frown: As Tella sees it - it was a "love Kick". :huggy: She is just head-over-hooves IN LOVE with him. :lmao: She sure made some strang nickering noises at him the whole time - I've never heard that come out of her before. Very amusing.
And whole time Jacob kept eating. :satisfiedwithkickinherass: :whistle: . I thought for moment he was gona be studdish with his silly faces but then he went back to eat'n. :lmao:

I've never heard a horse making those sounds either it was hilarious!!! You don't get to be that big by playing with the ladies... :lmao: you have to take your eating seriously...

here's a pic of where he kicked her... the bad boy.. I'll call you tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_0944DP.jpg
    IMG_0944DP.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 78

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Awww, such a bad boy! My little, old (15.1h, 20 yr old) QH mare is still chasing Octavia around and biting her butt. Octavia is 17h, 6yr old, and out weighs her by about 600 pounds. Duh.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Phyxius said:
Awww, such a bad boy! My little, old (15.1h, 20 yr old) QH mare is still chasing Octavia around and biting her butt. Octavia is 17h, 6yr old, and out weighs her by about 600 pounds. Duh.

Yeah he got her pretty good, I didn't even see it coming it happened so fast. He's always been the dominant one of the herd.